शार्क, ग्राह, हाँगर, दरिंदा, हिंसक जानवर, धोखेबाज़, ठग, धूर्तठगना, हड़पना, घुटकना
Noun(1) any of numerous elongate mostly marine carnivorous fishes with heterocercal caudal fins and tough skin covered with small toothlike scales(2) a person who is ruthless and greedy and dishonest(3) a person who is unusually skilled in certain ways
Verb(1) play the shark; act with trickery(2) hunt shark
(1) Scott is the Roger Dodger of the film's title, a shark , a venomous, unpleasant, conniving, self-consciously chauvinistic pig.(2) And while this pool shark is one of the best, he's not what you think.(3) The upper lobe of the shark 's tail, however, is larger than the lower lobe.(4) The birth surprised researchers, as the mother had not been in contact with a male shark for six years.(5) However, if you take the time to get to know her, you'll quickly realize that there's much more than meets the eye beneath the surface of this pool shark .(6) We tied a rope to the tail of the shark and put it on the hook of the caterpillar machine.(7) Preston, a pool shark , once beat singer Willie Nelson for $300,000 in dominoes.(8) In the process, the shark also takes the old man's harpoon and rope.(9) a pool shark(10) If you can work in scoring with the pool shark 's wife, you're a true master of revenge.(11) He examines a rack of bars like a pool shark choosing a new cue.(12) This shark feeds primarily on bony fishes such as parrot, trigger, squirrel, surgeon, damsel and goat fishes as well as eels.(13) He has sprinter's speed, a card shark 's confidence and playmaker's knack for action.(14) How did a shark in a Detroit aquarium give birth if she hadn't been near a male for six years?(15) A pool shark can hit a ball with a cue and predict with relative certainty where a whole bunch of balls will go on the table.(16) This shark has a very slender body and a characteristic long tail.
(1) shark attack :: शार्क हमला
(2) whale shark :: व्हेल शार्क
(3) jump the shark :: दिन लद गए
(4) shark fin :: शार्क मछली का पर
(5) hammerhead shark :: हैमरहेड शार्क
(6) shark bait :: शार्क का चारा
(7) basking shark :: राक्षशी शार्क
(8) shark fin soup :: शार्क फिन सूप
(9) bull shark :: बुल शार्क
(10) nurse shark :: नर्स शार्क
1. shark ::
3. rogue ::
4. twister ::
5. fraud ::
7. trickster ::
8. zeal ::
9. alligator ::
12. seizure ::
14. impostor ::
15. rook ::
shark, sharked, sharking, sharks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Could have sworn those were SHARK fins.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
But I swear, if it's Will Smith
in Shark Tale 2,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
It was like seeing a SHARK
on a mountaintop.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
Hammerhead SHARK, I love that thing.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
He’s like a SHARK in a swimming pool.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: shark
Meaning and definitions of shark, translation in Hindi language for shark with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shark in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "shark"
What shark means in Hindi, shark meaning in Hindi, shark definition, examples and pronunciation of shark in Hindi language.