हड़बड़ी, तुरंत, रेल-पेलजल्दी करना, झपटना, अचानक हमला करना, तेजी से ले जाना, तेज़ी से दौड़ाना, बिना समझे बुझे काम करनाझपट, आक्रमण, व्यस्तता का समय, झपट्टाझपट का, आक्रमण का, व्यस्तते के समय का
- भीड़पहुंचेrusherजाती हैभागने
Noun(1) the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner(2) a sudden forceful flow(3) grasslike plants growing in wet places and having cylindrical often hollow stems(4) physician and American Revolutionary leader; signer of the Declaration of Independence (1745-1813(5) the swift release of a store of affective force(6) a sudden burst of activity(7) (American football
Verb(1) move hurridly(2) attack suddenly(3) urge to an unnatural speed(4) act or move at high speed(5) run with the ball, in football(6) cause to move fast or to rush or race(7) cause to occur rapidly
Adjective(1) not accepting reservations(2) done under pressure
(1) Stone and, later, bronze vessels became reservoirs of animal and vegetable oils wicked with rush and hemp.(2) how much did they rush you for this heap?(3) It's a rush , a thrill, a challenge to do something that most people can't even conceive of and couldn't do even if they wanted to.(4) The teacher was surprised when the usual rush for the door didn't happen.(5) I don't want to rush you into something(6) a rush job(7) The thought of his blind date gives him a rush of anticipatory nervous excitement.(8) While Lucien Bouchard preached his call to sovereignist arms, the 70 made a rush for the conference room.(9) The basement was nearly ripped in two as the rush of cold air from outside flooded the entire room.(10) With the Christmas rush on, we sure needed the extra help.(11) The result is an outcry from U.S. and European manufacturers and a rush to reimpose quotas on Chinese textiles and clothing within months.(12) Driving home with Jonas, she felt a rush she hadn't experienced since before her husband and son had died.(13) There are the thrill-seekers, who find they get a rush of euphoria by waiting to do things at the last minute.(14) an ambulance was waiting to rush him to hospital(15) The 2003 football season may have ended, but the NFL off season gives a rush to any hard-core fan.(16) McLauchlan says he gets a rush of pleasure when he walks into the drawing room and the dining room, both of grand proportions.
(1) rush hour :: व्यस्त समय
(2) rush out :: जल्दी से निकलना
(3) in a rush :: भीड़ में
(4) gold rush :: स्वर्ण दौड़
(5) rush hours :: व्यस्त घंटे
(6) rush into :: जल्दी करना
(7) adrenaline rush :: एड्रेनालाईन भीड़
(8) rush off :: दूर भाग
(9) sugar rush :: शुगर रश
(10) rush up :: ऊपर भागो
1. dash ::
पानी का छींटा
2. hustle and bustle ::
चहल - पहल
3. demand ::
4. hurry ::
5. surge ::
6. gust ::
7. charge ::
8. haste ::
9. upsurge ::
10. flush ::
11. rushing ::
12. hurry ::
13. flow ::
14. push ::
15. attack ::
16. hasten ::
17. race ::
18. pelt along ::
19. stimulate ::
20. urgent ::
rush, rushed, rusher, rushers, rushes, rushing, rushy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- One-day RUSH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
and flew his dragons
to Blackwater Rush.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
- You knocked more than usual.
- Next time I might be in a RUSH...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
over the Blackwater Rush
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
Not in a RUSH, busy with work...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
English to Hindi Dictionary: rush
Meaning and definitions of rush, translation in Hindi language for rush with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rush in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rush"
What rush means in Hindi, rush meaning in Hindi, rush definition, examples and pronunciation of rush in Hindi language.