रोटरी, परिभ्रामी, घूर्णीघूमने मारनेवाला, चक्कर मारनेवाला, घूमनेवालाघूमने मारनेवाला, चक्कर मारनेवाला, घूमनेवाला
Noun(1) a road junction at which traffic streams circularly around a central island(2) electrical converter consisting of a synchronous machine that converts alternating to direct current or vice versa
Adjective(1) relating to or characterized by rotation(2) describing a circle; moving in a circle
(1) A compact utility room houses a shower, hand basin and toilet together with commercial laundry machines and a rotary iron.(2) It packs motorized faders, multifunction rotary encoders and a host of keys.(3) Ground speed with a rotary hoe should usually be between 8 and 12 mph, and the hoe tips should penetrate deep enough to go through any crust that has formed.(4) For maximum effectiveness, a rotary hoe should be used when weeds are in the ├ö├ç├┐white stage ├ö├ç├┐, or just emerging from the soil.├ö├ç├û(5) A rotary dial switch instead of the momentary-contact one used would be a cheap way for it to remember the setting you preferred.(6) After a short while, in fact several times a day, he has to resharpen the chisels on a rotary grinding wheel he's acquired.(7) The back and forth movement of each piston was translated into rotary motion by a crank shaft.(8) We've gone from having local farmers help out with labeling by hand to running automated labeling machines and high-speed rotary mold machines.(9) Back in the 1940s, when the area code system was designed, there was no such thing as a touch-tone phone - all telephones operated via rotary dialing pulse operation.(10) This is particularly true of rotary combines that operate better at full load.(11) After passage through glass fiber filter paper, the filtrate was concentrated using a rotary vacuum evaporator.(12) Ellison's most recent expansion provided the company with some additional equipment including a computer controlled wire-cut machine and a rotary molder.(13) No mention is made of rotary motion from the elbow or lateral movement from the wrist.(14) Publishing used to be a very mechanical industry: trays of metal type, huge Linotype type-casting machines weighing a tonne or so each, gigantic rotary printing machines, and so on.(15) You may recall that rotary joysticks have handles that rotate to 12 different positions, designed for aiming in certain games.(16) Dozens of cultivation tools are at the organic producer's disposal, he added, from rotary hoes to new machines that simply vibrate soil to uproot newly sprouted weeds.
(1) rotary table :: रोटरी मेज़
(2) rotary club :: रोटरी क्लब
(3) rotary pump :: रोटरी पंप
(4) rotary press :: रोटरी प्रेस
(5) rotary motion :: चक्रीय गति
3. revolving ::
4. turning ::
5. spinning ::
7. rotatory ::
अंग को घुमानेवाली पेशी का
8. circle ::
9. traffic circle ::
10. roundabout ::
English to Hindi Dictionary: rotary
Meaning and definitions of rotary, translation in Hindi language for rotary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of rotary in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "rotary"
What rotary means in Hindi, rotary meaning
in Hindi, rotary definition, examples and pronunciation
of rotary in Hindi language.