चावल, धान, मूंजीसेला
Noun(1) grains used as food either unpolished or more often polished(2) annual or perennial rhizomatous marsh grasses; seed used for food; straw used for paper(3) English lyricist who frequently worked with Andrew Lloyd Webber (born in 1944(4) United States playwright (1892-1967
Verb(1) sieve so that it becomes the consistency of rice
(1) Transfer to a serving dish and serve with steamed basmati rice .(2) The remaining 43 % of the planted land does not involve HR rice at all.(3) Add the cornflour mixed with rice wine, and bring to the boil, stirring gently until the sauce thickens.(4) Scatter with coriander and serve with plenty of rice and a bowl of thick Greek-style yoghurt.(5) Serve chicken with jasmine rice cooked with some lemon zest and chicken stock.(6) Serve this thick stew with hot cooked basmati rice .(7) Return the scallops to the pan, season with cracked black pepper and spoon over steaming jasmine rice to serve.(8) In a large saucepan, sautÔö£┬« the shallot with olive oil, then add the curry powder and rice .(9) This has been done for agronomic traits in barley and for blight resistance in chickpea and rice .(10) Firni belongs to an extensive family of sweet dishes, all based on milk with rice flour or cornflour.(11) The Honglian-type hybrid rice has also been widely cultivated in China.(12) With the exceptions of oats and rice , the major endosperm storage proteins of all cereal grains are prolamins.(13) The wild and weedy rice taxa were used as pollen recipients, whereas the cultivated rice was used as the pollen donor.(14) Barley is also an important cereal crop species ranking fourth in the world after rice , the wheats, and maize.(15) Add the rice and blanch the grains for 5 minutes, then drain and spread out on a tray.(16) Two or three genes encode sucrose synthase isozymes in monocot species such as maize, barley, wheat, and rice .
(1) fried rice :: तला - भुना चावल
(2) rice cake :: चावल का केक
(3) rice pudding :: खीर
(4) rice cooker :: चावल पकाने का बर्तन
(5) rice flour :: चावल का आटा
(6) rice field :: चावल के खेत
(7) eat rice :: चावल खाओ
(8) boiled rice :: उबला हुआ चावल
(9) rice wine :: राइस वाइन
(10) rice paddy :: चावल का खेत
1. rice ::
2. maneuver ::
3. roof ::
4. trick ::
5. behavior ::
6. manner ::
7. paddy ::
rice, riced, rices, ricing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- And flash-frozen brown RICE, not white?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Rice and beans?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
...I had to make chicken and RICE
with this vegan guy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
Pips of gold, like RICE grains.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: rice
Meaning and definitions of rice, translation in Hindi language for rice with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rice in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rice"
What rice means in Hindi, rice meaning in Hindi, rice definition, examples and pronunciation of rice in Hindi language.