अनुसंधान, खोज, अन्वेषण, ऊहापोहअनुसंधान का, अन्वेषण का, खोज काअनुसंधान करना, अन्वेषण करना, खोज करनागवेषणा
- अनुसंधानशोध कियाशोधकर्ताशोधशोध
Noun(1) systematic investigation to establish facts(2) a search for knowledge
Verb(1) attempt to find out in a systematically and scientific manner(2) inquire into
(1) the group carries out research in geochemistry(2) We support the humane use of animals and genetic technology where necessary in medical research .(3) Further research is needed to establish the outcomes that mothers themselves value.(4) cancer research(5) It is salutary to wonder how much more beneficial it would have been to have spent these sums of money on medical research .(6) Students extensively research their subjects, making sure they're not replicating existing work.(7) When he had been there only about a year, a new research student asked if they could fix a time for a regular weekly meeting.(8) I have fairly good ideas for two of my research papers, and a vague idea for the third.(9) a research paper(10) she conducted research into the cause of Alzheimer's disease(11) we are fighting meningitis by raising money for medical research(12) a research student(13) A place for qualitative research in systematic reviews now seems established.(14) The team hopes to get extra cash to pay for more research staff and equipment.(15) They gave me great feedback that helped me improve my research papers in various ways.(16) A research paper in the journal Science found the number of new infections was rising.
(1) market research :: बाजार अनुसंधान
(2) to research :: अनुसंधान करने के लिए
(3) marketing research :: विपणन अनुसंधान
(4) research paper :: शोध पत्र
(5) research assistant :: अनुसंधान सहायक
(6) research project :: अनुसंधान परियोजना
(7) scientific research :: वैज्ञानिक अनुसंधान
(8) research fellow :: शोधकर्ता
(9) research findings :: शोध के निष्कर्ष
3. inquiry ::
4. investigate ::
छान - बीन करना
5. study ::
6. search ::
research, researched, researcher, researchers, researches, researching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I was enjoying it;
you know I love RESEARCH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
Bert, I wanted to let you know
that I read your RESEARCH
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
So do you know
what kind of RESEARCH you'll be doing...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
Given enough startup capital
and an adequate RESEARCH facility...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
She's always been a huge fan of my work,
and now she's doing RESEARCH at Caltech.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
English to Hindi Dictionary: research
Meaning and definitions of research, translation in Hindi language for research with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of research in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "research"
What research means in Hindi, research meaning in Hindi, research definition, examples and pronunciation of research in Hindi language.