सुदूर, दूरवर्ती, परोक्षएकांत, निर्जन, अल्प, असमीप, असंबद्ध, दूस्थअसमीप होनेवाला, एकांत होनवाला, निर्जन होनेवाला, असंबद्ध होनेवाला, अल्प होनेवाला, दूस्थ होनेवाला
- दूरस्थदूर सेपृथकतारिमोट
Noun(1) a device that can be used to control a machine or apparatus from a distance
Adjective(1) located far away spatially(2) very unlikely(3) separate or apart in time(4) inaccessible and sparsely populated(5) far apart in relevance or relationship or kinship, or remote
(1) Options such as ABS brakes and remote locking will cost you extra.(2) Christian churches exist in even the most remote villages.(3) If it is, the chances of bringing a successful legal action must be remote .(4) Instead, a remote sensor placed outdoors transmits a radio signal to a monitor inside your house, which shows the data on a liquid crystal display.(5) Well, it's a fairly remote island.(6) The causes of their deaths were usually said to lie in people's wrong doings in both the recent and the remote past, and their invasion of forbidden domains.(7) Together, the remote past and the more recent development of ├ö├ç├┐traditional├ö├ç├û festivals have much educationally to offer the people of England today.(8) Many Koreans realize that it is presently unrealistic and a remote possibility to envision a unified Korea.(9) It is ridiculous to suggest that this relationship would become more remote if there were single-seat constituencies.(10) They seem bent on taking the world back to an even more remote past, to when chaos lay on the face of the Earth; a time recorded in the Book of Genesis.(11) There are other uses for cheap, expendable remote sensors.(12) At the touch of a button one of the blank monitors blipped to life, displaying a scene that was being picked up by a hidden remote camera.(13) This problem centres on our very large landmass, long coastline, remote location and small population.(14) Moreover, since anthropology started as a museum discipline, this has resulted in a focus on exotic and remote locales and populations.(15) Manufacturers can also use RMS to load new profiles or operating systems into remote devices.(16) Every Croatian household, from the largest urban center to the most remote village, has a television.
(1) remote control :: रिमोट कंट्रोल
(2) remote access :: दूरस्थ पहुँच
(3) remote sensing :: सुदूर संवेदन
(4) remote host :: रिमोट होस्ट
(5) remote possibility :: दूरस्थ संभावना
(6) remote monitoring :: दूरस्थ निगरानी
(7) remote procedure call :: दुरस्तह प्रकिया कॉल
(8) remote place :: दूरस्थ स्थान
(9) remote control car :: दूरस्थ नियंत्रण गाडी
1. faraway ::
2. isolated ::
3. irrelevant to ::
के लिए अप्रासंगिक
4. unlikely ::
5. aloof ::
6. outback ::
7. outside ::
8. distant ::
9. removed ::
10. remote control ::
remote, remotely, remoteness, remotes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
I was trying
to find the REMOTE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
...or which TV REMOTE
you and Sheldon should buy...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
Give me the REMOTE control, I wanna drive
him into the girls' restroom.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
...was to put fresh batteries
in the REMOTE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
English to Hindi Dictionary: remote
Meaning and definitions of remote, translation in Hindi language for remote with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of remote in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "remote"
What remote means in Hindi, remote meaning in Hindi, remote definition, examples and pronunciation of remote in Hindi language.