बचाना, स्वस्थ होना, वापिस पानावसूल करना, बरामद करना, स़्वस़्थ होना
- की वसूलीबचानेवालाबरामदवसूलियांउबरने
Verb(1) get or find back; recover the use of(2) get over an illness or shock(3) regain a former condition after a financial loss(4) regain or make up for(5) reuse (materials from waste products(6) cover anew
(1) This bipartisanship allowed Howard to recover sufficient electoral support to retain office for a third term.(2) For every year out of the workforce, a woman has to work five years to recover the lost income, pension coverage, and career promotion.(3) The law allowing plaintiffs to recover legal fees in advocacy lawsuits has been on the books for a long time.(4) ├ö├ç├┐Legal action to recover the outstanding fee will be instituted, if necessary,├ö├ç├û he said.(5) Under the mortgage, the mortgagee is entitled to recover her legal fees as between solicitor and client.(6) Alyssa was trying to recover her composure while putting on her sock and shoe.(7) There is no way to recover lost time, but you learn to make use of what is left once you realize what you have lost.(8) He said he hoped the families of those pensioners whose pensions had been taken from them would not have to take legal action to recover their money.(9) Before he could recover himself Heidi was kissing him.(10) They argue that this is the only way in which the Tories can recover lost support.(11) The Inland Revenue now intend to start civil legal proceedings to recover the unpaid tax.(12) Scrambling to recover lost ground, the leader of the troubled organization said last weekend that if he had evidence about the killing he'd give it in court.(13) Organisers of the festival say they are now considering legal action to recover the group's fee and the singer's manager has responded with claims that she was assaulted by one of the festival organisers.(14) The company has permission to recover losses by putting surcharges on customers' bills.(15) Mr Rusnak admitted he made a series of bad investments on behalf of the bank and then tried to recover his losses without alerting bosses.(16) A minor proportion may be processed to recover alcohol, tartrates, and occasionally grapeseed oil.
(1) re-cover :: फिर से कवर
(2) to recover :: ठीक करने के लिए
(3) recover from :: से उबरना
(4) recover from an illness :: एक बीमारी से उबरना
(5) recover from illness :: बीमारी से उबरने
(6) recover consciousness :: बेहोशी से बाहर आना
1. recuperate ::
स्वस्थ हो जाना
2. rally ::
3. retrieve ::
4. salvage ::
5. recoup ::
6. go back ::
7. reclaim ::
कृषि योग्य बनाना
8. convalesce ::
अच्छा हो जाना
recover, recoverable, recovered, recoveries, recovering, recovers, recovery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I take it I didn't RECOVER.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
before we could RECOVER it.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
They have helped us RECOVER
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
but there's nothing
we can RECOVER from the Cradle.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
It's gonna take me a while to RECOVER
from all the fun I had today.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: recover
Meaning and definitions of recover, translation in Hindi language for recover with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of recover in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "recover"
What recover means in Hindi, recover meaning in Hindi, recover definition, examples and pronunciation of recover in Hindi language.