स्वागत, रिसेप्शन, ग्रहण, अभिनंदन, अगवानी, प्रतिग्रहस्वागत समारोह, स्वागत-सकार
Noun(1) the manner in which something is greeted(2) a formal party of people; as after a wedding(3) quality or fidelity of a received broadcast(4) the act of receiving(5) (American football
(1) their reception into the Church(2) Usually, someone will greet you at a reception desk and show you where to go.(3) Although no formal reception was organised for the players, they were heartily welcomed by cheering bystanders in the arrivals hall.(4) You then come face to face with a wall of glass, behind which lurks the hotel reception desk, quite unlike any other you will have seen.(5) That harks back to Victorian days when most guests arrived by train and as they entered the hotel, the reception was the first place they saw.(6) If you drive through these landscapes, getting radio reception can sometimes be iffy at best, especially in the rural West.(7) Upon entering the building, the circular theme is immediately apparent: a vast circular reception desk dominates the reception area.(8) She entered the arena to a frosty welcome - a mixture of boos and lukewarm applause - while Davenport was given a rousing reception .(9) However, radio reception on MW and LW bands was simply awful, though this is probably a matter of adjustment.(10) They claimed aerials could interfere with TV and radio reception and ruin the appearance of the area.(11) The one thing that they can be assured of is a hostile reception from the Afrikaner support base that still exists in Bloemfontein.(12) The evening commenced with a champagne reception and exhibition.(13) But of course, I'd met them both the night before, at the Conference's welcoming reception .(14) The radio gave good reception on FM but very poor reception on AM - a pity as medium wave stations are becoming increasingly popular with sports fans.(15) This proposal has attracted widespread support from consumer groups but has received a fairly cool reception from certain sectors of the food industry.(16) the reception of impulses from other neurons
(1) reception desk :: रिसेप्शन डेस्क
(2) wedding reception :: शादी का रिसेप्शन
(3) reception area :: स्वागत क्षेत्र
(4) reception hall :: स्वागत कक्ष
(5) at reception :: स्वागत समारोह में
(6) reception clerk :: स्वागत क्लर्क
(7) reception office :: स्वागत कार्यालय
(8) reception counter :: स्वागत काउण्टर
(9) warm reception :: गर्मजोशी से स्वागत
1. receipt ::
2. greeting ::
3. response ::
reception, receptionist, receptionists, receptions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
a RECEPTION for you
and Dr. Fowler
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
and all the money you put
down for the RECEPTION?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
get married, and then have the
RECEPTION when Howard gets back.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
In the broadcast
and in the RECEPTION as well.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
Based on the glowing RECEPTION of our
recent Behind the Flags Retrospective,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
English to Hindi Dictionary: reception
Meaning and definitions of reception, translation in Hindi language for reception with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of reception in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "reception"
What reception means in Hindi, reception meaning
in Hindi, reception definition, examples and pronunciation
of reception in Hindi language.