दर, गति, मूल्य, अनुपात, वेग, अनुमान, महसूल, गति की मात्रा, प्रमाण, कररेट, मूल्य निर्धारित करना, सोचना, भावप्रमाण स्थिर करना, विचारना, नियत करना, गाली देना, मूल्यांकन करना, मानना
- मूल्यांकन करेंprorateproratesमूल्यांकन कियादरें
Noun(1) a magnitude or frequency relative to a time unit(2) amount of a charge or payment relative to some basis(3) the relative speed of progress or change(4) a quantity or amount or measure considered as a proportion of another quantity or amount or measure
Verb(1) assign a rank or rating to(2) be worthy of or have a certain rating(3) estimate the value of
(1) your heart rate(2) failure rate(3) They also want overtime to be paid at time-and-a-half and double the hourly rate , with full pay for the first six months that miners are off sick.(4) a Ôö¼├║3.40 minimum hourly rate of pay(5) Repayments will increase dramatically if the rate moves towards 3%, as predicted.(6) The actual average annual exchange rate in 1978 was US $0.877 / CA $1.00.(7) Across the country this year's pass rate soared to 96 per cent - the 22nd annual rise in a row.(8) The rental rate includes all the fixed costs of operating a facility expressed on a square footage basis.(9) market rate(10) They try to judge their speed with its rate of descent, and mistakes happen.(11) the crime rate rose by 26 percent(12) A person on $60,000 pays a marginal tax rate of 47 per cent on the next dollar they earn.(13) Oh who am I kidding, the thought of riding wasn't the only thing that was causing my heart rate to speed up.(14) If she gets pregnant, the interest rate drops by one basis point for one year.(15) you can rate it excellent, good or poor(16) On exiting the scheme, tax is charged at a rate of 23 per cent on the interest earned.
(1) exchange rate :: विनिमय दर
(2) interest rate :: ब्याज दर
(3) flow rate :: प्रवाह की दर
(4) frame rate :: फ्रेम रेट
(5) heart rate :: हृदय गति
(6) at any rate :: किसी भी कीमत पर
(7) tax rate :: कर दर
(8) growth rate :: विकास दर
(9) discount rate :: छूट की दर
1. percentage ::
2. charge ::
3. speed ::
4. pace ::
5. assess ::
6. consider ::
7. merit ::
8. order ::
9. value ::
prorate, prorates, rate, rated, rates
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Accelerating at an initial RATE
of 32 feet per second.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
Agreed. Rate of gossip transmission
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
You could charge
twice the current RATE
for what I provide,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
At any RATE,
l declined his business offer
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
My hair is growing at the RATE
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
English to Hindi Dictionary: rate
Meaning and definitions of rate, translation in Hindi language for rate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rate in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rate"
What rate means in Hindi, rate meaning in Hindi, rate definition, examples and pronunciation of rate in Hindi language.