साबित करना, सिद्ध करना, साबित कर देना, प्रकाशित करनारूमाणित करना
- साबित करनासाबितसाबित होता हैसाबित
Verb(1) be shown or be found to be(2) establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment(3) provide evidence for(4) prove formally; demonstrate by a mathematical, formal proof(5) put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to(6) increase in volume(7) cause to puff up with a leaven(8) take a trial impression of(9) obtain probate of
(1) The ability to deliver and prove high levels of performance is no longer just a competitive advantage.(2) it may prove to be correct(3) Bonnet used Codazzi's formulas to prove the existence theorem in the theory of surfaces.(4) Employees may be able to complain to the pensions ombudsman that the scheme was maladministered, but this may be difficult to prove .(5) The scenes are intended to prove the soundness and truth of what has been previously said.(6) a new lieutenant, very green and very desperate to prove himself(7) But he was determined to prove he could achieve success somehow - and eventually he did.(8) Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl, cover with clingfilm and leave to prove for about two hours in a warm area.(9) the concept is difficult to prove(10) prove the dough(11) to prove a will(12) they have to prove guilt(13) Of course, the accused man is assumed to be innocent until the prosecution can prove him guilty.(14) she displayed an ingenuousness which sprung from a yearning need to prove herself(15) I'll give it to you if you prove ownership(16) The Authority said it is very difficult to prove the existence of a cartel and pledged to monitor the situation in the town.
(1) prove to be :: साबित करो
(2) prove yourself :: स्वयं को साबित करें
(3) prove to :: साबित करना
(4) prove wrong :: गलत साबित करो
(5) prove oneself :: अपनी मरज़ी प्रकट करना
(6) prove effective :: कारगर साबित
3. establish ::
4. rise ::
5. essay ::
6. evidence ::
7. leaven ::
1. disprove ::
असत्य सिद्ध करना
2. rebut ::
गलत साबित करना
3. refute ::
prove, proved, proves, proving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, if she can solve them,
it'll PROVE she's intelligent,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
I can't PROVE it's him,
but something craps
on my car every day.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
to PROVE that my wife
was cheating on me
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
I have no doubt
you will PROVE equal to this challenge.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
All right, well,
that doesn't PROVE anything.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
English to Hindi Dictionary: prove
Meaning and definitions of prove, translation in Hindi language for prove with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of prove in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "prove"
What prove means in Hindi, prove meaning
in Hindi, prove definition, examples and pronunciation
of prove in Hindi language.