समस्या, मसला, उपपाद्य विषय, विवाद का विषयकठिन, व्यावहारिक, प्रायौगिक, मसला-संबंधीप्रश्न
Noun(1) a state of difficulty that needs to be resolved(2) a question raised for consideration or solution(3) a source of difficulty
(1) the problem of ageism in Hollywood(2) we'll have no problem getting the money(3) This work attempted to solve the problem of constructing a line of the same length as an arc of a circle.(4) The Greeks did not think of the problem as a problem in algebra but rather as a problem in geometry.(5) But most experts believe the country's drug problem is likely to get a lot worse before it gets better.(6) The problem is the difficulty of unfurling such a huge flag in gale-force winds.(7) He stressed that prison overcrowding was the main problem facing all prisons in the country.(8) To my knowledge it's the only commercial product in the world that actually has resolved that fundamental problem .(9) The mechanism of adaptation remains a fundamental unsolved problem in evolutionary biology.(10) Many youth today are disillusioned and lack personal vision, which partially explains the drug problem plaguing many western countries.(11) In fact the specific problem which he set out to solve was to find two mean proportionals between two straight lines.(12) This problem teaches you a lot about king and pawn endgames.(13) that'll be no problem to you!(14) And the sheer truth: the world's poverty problem is mainly due to unequal distribution of capitalism.(15) motivation of staff can also be a problem(16) emigration is a major problem for the islanders
(1) no problem :: कोई बात नहीं
(2) solve the problem :: समस्या का समाधान
(3) solve a problem :: समस्या का समाधान करें
(4) health problem :: स्वास्थ्य समस्या
(5) serious problem :: गंभीर समस्या
(6) another problem :: दूसरी मुसीबत
(7) problem child :: समस्या बालक
1. troublesome ::
2. difficulty ::
3. nuisance ::
4. puzzle ::
5. trouble ::
6. job ::
1. answer ::
2. solution ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, seriously, I think I've finally figured out
my PROBLEM with women.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
You wanted an answer
to the final PROBLEM--
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
He only has a PROBLEM
when they're one-on-one and smell nice.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
but they can't
until you admit the PROBLEM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
Choo got a PROBLEM
with that, papi?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
English to Hindi Dictionary: problem
Meaning and definitions of problem, translation in Hindi language for problem with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of problem in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "problem"
What problem means in Hindi, problem meaning in Hindi, problem definition, examples and pronunciation of problem in Hindi language.