प्राथमिकता, अग्रताप्रधानता, पूर्वता, उत्कृष्टता, ज्येष्ठता
Noun(1) status established in order of importance or urgency(2) preceding in time
(1) Currently not many are considered to be in priority need by local authorities.(2) European Community law is potentially more powerful, since it takes priority over domestic law.(3) The biggest group in priority need were people with children, while those not in priority need were single men.(4) The city should give pedestrians and cyclists equal top priority , before motors and plan for this.(5) Give the bus priority over other traffic by fitting a musical klaxon, like the emergency services.(6) Our priority must be to provide proper mental health services and support for this young age group.(7) This analysis has presented instances for which active bus priority may be justified.(8) clear the left lane for priority traffic(9) These would be given priority treatment and less severe cases would be put on a waiting list.(10) Zurich's trams also have priority over all forms of traffic at any time, even over pedestrians at crossings.(11) We do develop the local into good quality players but there comes a time when work takes priority over the game.(12) It's actually possible to build traffic lights which give buses priority .(13) She said her priority areas in Bradford were communications and marketing.(14) A degree of priority must logically be given to the funding of their primary home.(15) Experiments also must be second in priority to the accumulation of points.(16) The priority given to low costs contributes to a consensus that service improvements are unlikely.
(1) low priority :: कम प्राथमिकता
(2) first priority :: पहली प्राथमिकता
(3) highest priority :: सर्वोच्च प्राथमिकता
(4) priority list :: प्राथमिकता सूची
(5) give priority :: प्राथमिकता दे
(6) urgent priority :: तत्काल प्राथमिकता
(7) aperture priority :: मुख प्राथमिकता
(8) shutter priority :: शटर प्राथमिकता
(9) have priority :: प्राथमिकता दी जाती है
1. prime concern ::
प्रमुख चिंता का विषय
2. precedence ::
3. right of way ::
मार्ग - अधिकार
priorities, prioritization, prioritize, prioritizes, priority
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, so my life
is not the PRIORITY here
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
We know the PRIORITY target,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
But now the PRIORITY is zero victims.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
Time with you is my
number one PRIORITY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: priority
Meaning and definitions of priority, translation in Hindi language for priority with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of priority in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "priority"
What priority means in Hindi, priority meaning in Hindi, priority definition, examples and pronunciation of priority in Hindi language.