विमान, हवाई जहाज़, सतह, चपटापन, समधरातल, रंदा, कदली, चनार, वायु-यान, वायु-यान का पंखहवाई जहाज, सम करना, रन्दा मारना, पृष्ठसमतल, चौरस, चपटा, हमबारचिकना बनाना, रंदाना, तिरना, हवाई जहाज़ से यात्रा करना
- विमानहवाई जहाज़ से उतरनाplanedविमानोंरंदा
Noun(1) an aircraft that has a fixed wing and is powered by propellers or jets(2) (mathematics(3) a level of existence or development(4) a power tool for smoothing or shaping wood(5) a carpenter's hand tool with an adjustable blade for smoothing or shaping wood
Verb(1) cut or remove with or as if with a plane(2) travel on the surface of water(3) make even or smooth, with or as with a carpenter's plane
Adjective(1) having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another
(1) He therefore added a preface of his own on applications of logarithms to both plane trigonometry and to spherical trigonometry.(2) It means that you live in one place, but exist in another esoteric, imaginary plane , unshackled by fact or memory.(3) One performance limitation: The magnetic antenna can only receive information if it is roughly on the same plane .(4) When the strike-off operation is performed well, the surface plane of the concrete is flat with few ups and downs to be corrected with a bull float.(5) When we speak of an angel, we are speaking of an entity that exists purely on a spiritual plane .(6) Emei's flora is renowned; sub-tropical ferns and strands of bamboo huddle amidst plane and fir trees.(7) On one particular occasion, she challenged the group to solve a curious problem in plane geometry that she had recently encountered.(8) It's a flat plane of blue today, barely brighter than the gray sky over the industrial cranes at water's edge.(9) Finish surfaces to a true plane , to correct line and level, with all angles and corners to a right angle unless specified otherwise, and with walls and reveals plumb and square.(10) Handboards allow a bodysurfer to plane higher out of the water, thereby increasing speed.(11) It means the prophet has entered such a high plane of understanding that he or she is able to communicate with the Infinite.(12) Looking around as I got to my feet, I found myself in a relatively small village set on a flat plane of ground.(13) In 1888 Schroeter published on third-order plane curves and in 1890 he published his study on fourth-order space curves.(14) By then, the crowd had migrated into a higher plane of metal-rock-consciousness.(15) The contractor, Tarmac Ltd National Contracting, will plane off the existing surface and lay a new Tarmac surface.(16) His image of the plane , the straight line that went from the ball up through the shoulders and beyond, is too upright.
(1) by plane :: हवाई जहाज से
(2) jet plane :: जेट विमान
(3) paper plane :: कागज़ का हवाई जहाज
(4) plane ticket :: हवाई - जहाज टिकट
(5) plane crash :: विमान दुर्घटना
(6) travel by plane :: हवाई जहाज से यात्रा
(7) on the plane :: हवाई जहाज पर
(8) go by plane :: हवाई जहाज से जाएं
(9) fighter plane :: लड़ाकू विमान
(10) inclined plane :: इच्छुक विमान
1. flat ::
2. level ::
4. level ::
5. aircraft ::
6. carpenter's plane ::
बढ़ई का विमान
7. sheet ::
8. airplane ::
10. soar ::
ऊंची उड़ान भरना
11. skim ::
हवा में घूमना
12. shave ::
deplane, deplanes, plane, planed, planes, planing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...by an inclined PLANE
wrapped helically around an axis.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
That nut job was telling everybody
on the PLANE he's an astronaut.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
and jump out
of the PLANE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
If it's observed after it left the PLANE,
before it hits its target...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
The salesman said
it could survive a PLANE crash, so...
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
English to Hindi Dictionary: plane
Meaning and definitions of plane, translation in Hindi language for plane with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of plane in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "plane"
What plane means in Hindi, plane meaning in Hindi, plane definition, examples and pronunciation of plane in Hindi language.