योजना, परियोजना, ढांचा, मानचित्र, उपाय, मंसूबा, तदबीर, कल्पना, मनसूबा, आलेख, नक़्शायोजना बनाना, ढांचा करना, ढांचा बनाना, कल्पना करना, उपाय रचना, लक्ष्य करना, नक़्शा करना
- योजनातलीयचौरस करने का औज़ारयोजनाओं
Noun(1) a series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished(2) an arrangement scheme(3) scale drawing of a structure
Verb(1) have the will and intention to carry out some action(2) make plans for something(3) make or work out a plan for; devise(4) make a design of; plan out in systematic, often graphic form
(1) a personal pension plan(2) You will not only plan a design scheme but you will also put it into practice.(3) Know the seating plan and etiquette before boarding the company jet.(4) The city council says the policy is no longer consistent with what it wants to achieve in its plan .(5) The plan failed to achieve a simple majority of the Ankara parliament in a knife-edge vote on Saturday.(6) In this plan , two pagodas were built in front of one Main Hall in the main courtyard.(7) Shortly after his arrival, he took over the project to design and plan the new Shenzhen University.(8) There's a lot of concern about the way it's been waged, and the fact that there's no plan to achieve peace.(9) He said the only way of achieving the plan would be to identify areas where costs could be cut while ensuring care in areas of clinical necessity.(10) The plan also includes building stops along the way in hopes of expanding in the future.(11) One of the papers just published a plan of the layout of the house.(12) There is a system of communication to enable partners to plan their play and decide when it is appropriate to bet.(13) He plans to gut social security and turn it from old age insurance to a pension plan .(14) look at the seating plan(15) According to a defence analyst here, he is close to achieving a plan already worked out when he was elected 10 months ago.(16) The point of education is not to give pupils a street plan of their local district but a putative map of the world.
(1) master plan :: मास्टर प्लान
(2) business plan :: व्यापार की योजना
(3) action plan :: कार्य योजना
(4) contingency plan :: आकस्मिक योजना
(5) plan on :: पर योजना
(6) floor plan :: मंजिल की योजना
(7) site plan :: साइट योजना
(8) lesson plan :: पाठ योजना
(9) plan to :: के लिए योजना
(10) plan ahead :: आगे की योजना
1. procedure ::
2. intention ::
3. blueprint ::
4. design ::
5. program ::
6. organize ::
7. intend ::
8. design ::
9. be after ::
पीछे लगे रहो
10. project ::
plan, planar, planer, planers, plans
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...but I have devised a foolproof PLAN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
They should. It's one of the first things
I PLAN to bring up upon arrival.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
Hey, well, what was the PLAN?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
How am I supposed to
PLAN my bodily functions?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
So, what's the PLAN, Cooper?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
English to Hindi Dictionary: plan
Meaning and definitions of plan, translation in Hindi language for plan with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of plan in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "plan"
What plan means in Hindi, plan meaning
in Hindi, plan definition, examples and pronunciation
of plan in Hindi language.