तकिया, गद्दा, गल-तकियातकिया लगाना
Noun(1) a cushion to support the head of a sleeping person
Verb(1) rest on or as if on a pillow
(1) Juen heard a stifled breath and she turned around, Kumma's face had paled immensely and his fist was clenched in the soft material of the pillow .(2) These devices are supposed to be far healthier than sleeping on a soft pillow , and are still in use today.(3) Blaise asked, sitting up, but falling back in pain, his head hitting a soft feather pillow .(4) I took a deep breath and rested my pounding head against the feather soft pillow .(5) At night you sleep on the softest pillow ever, and both sides of the pillowcase are cool.(6) The maiden quickly laid her head against the pillow stuffed with goose feathers.(7) In other areas, sleeping on a pillow stuffed with Mugwort leaves is claimed to provoke dreams that reveal one's future.(8) It was beautiful, but couldn't support a feather pillow .(9) Ikeda was slouched in a stuffed chair, head tilted back and supported by a pillow as he slept peacefully.(10) Without a word, he laid down beside her, letting his head sink into the soft feather stuffed pillow and resting his hands on his stomach.(11) I felt the soft material against my back and the feathery soft pillow that supported my head.(12) I laid down and he did to and I actually snuggled up to him letting my face pillow itself on his shoulder I fell asleep.(13) Her arms wrapped around her pillow tightly, stuffing her face in the soft cloth and heaving a sigh.(14) Gwyneth tried to get up by leaning on her left arm for support, but she winced in pain as she did so, and fell back down onto the soft feathery pillows .(15) I stretched out in the den, pillowed my head on my arm and suffered through the long long night, wet, cold, aching, hungry, wretched, dreaming claustrophobic nightmares.(16) Look at those soft, innocent, inviting eyes, those pouty pillowy lips.
(1) throw pillow :: तकिया फेंको
(2) pillow fight :: तकिया लड़ाई
(3) pillow talk :: तकिया बात
(4) pillow cover :: तकिये का आवरण
(5) pillow block :: पिलो ब्लॉक
(6) feather pillow :: पंख का तकिया
(7) pillow-sham :: पिलो शैम
1. cushion ::
2. bolster ::
3. pad ::
4. headrest ::
5. cushion ::
6. cradle ::
7. rest ::
8. lay ::
9. support ::
pillow, pillowed, pillowing, pillows
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
about separating the two of us
with a PILLOW wall.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
...and have naked PILLOW fights?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
While I'm gone,
don't breathe on my PILLOW.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
that would make a nice needlepoint PILLOW.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
English to Hindi Dictionary: pillow
Meaning and definitions of pillow, translation in Hindi language for pillow with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pillow in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pillow"
What pillow means in Hindi, pillow meaning in Hindi, pillow definition, examples and pronunciation of pillow in Hindi language.