व्यक्ति, आदमी, व्यक्तित्व, सूरत, शख़्सियत, शख़्स, डील-डौलजन, मनुष्य, शख्स, भेष, रूप
Noun(1) a human being(2) a human body (usually including the clothing(3) a grammatical category used in the classification of pronouns, possessive determiners, and verb forms according to whether they indicate the speaker, the addressee, or a third party
(1) Does that mean that inside each evil person there remains some good?(2) He was rumbled for the nefarious practice of producing cards from a pack concealed on his person .(3) She learned his favorite color was red, that he was more of a dog person than a cat person .(4) The applicant submits that a person cannot obtain any legal right through the commission of a criminal offence.(5) He is a quiet and private person , but he has a presence that the players and now the press obviously respect.(6) He wasn't a huge horse person and the animals knew it and didn't treat him that well.(7) They asked me if I could account for the explosives residue that had been found on my person .(8) a sales person(9) I once got a very clear demonstration of just what a kind and sweet person Annie is.(10) He does not want to publicise the fact that he carries large quantities of cash on his person in case he becomes a target for thieves.(11) she's not a cat person(12) Rumor also had it that he always carried a knife concealed somewhere on his person and was not above using it in a pinch either.(13) For occasions where you want to carry stuff on your person more unobtrusively, go for the sewn up pocket option.(14) You begin to get paranoid when they start asking you about any metal you might have on your person .(15) No papers were found on his person , even though the law required everyone to carry an official identity card at all times.(16) you have the wrong person
(1) in person :: स्वयं
(2) contact person :: संपर्क व्यक्ति
(3) nice person :: अच्छा इन्सान
(4) person in charge :: प्रभारी व्यक्ति
(5) per person :: प्रति व्यक्ति
(6) one person :: एक व्यक्ति
(7) bad person :: बुरा व्यक्ति
(8) business person :: व्यापारी
(9) good person :: अच्छा व्यक्ति
(10) another person :: अन्य व्यक्ति
1. human being ::
2. individual ::
4. child ::
5. human ::
6. being ::
किया जा रहा है
8. mortal ::
9. creature ::
10. personage ::
11. character ::
12. customer ::
13. type ::
14. sort ::
16. body ::
17. dog ::
18. wight ::
nonperson, nonpersons, person, persons, unperson, unpersons
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sorry, you had to squire
for such a nasty PERSON.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
Well, you're here on Thanksgiving,
so you're probably a good PERSON.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
The only PERSON
who could help me was erased
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
But things like this make me wonder
if Emily's really the right PERSON for me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
If you were to tell just one PERSON...
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: person
Meaning and definitions of person, translation in Hindi language for person with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of person in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "person"
What person means in Hindi, person meaning
in Hindi, person definition, examples and pronunciation
of person in Hindi language.