पीरसमान पद का, कुलीन पुस्र्ष, रईस, शिष्टजनबराबर होना, झांकना, सावधानी से देखना
- सहकर्मीpeeredकुलीन औरतpeeringअद्वितीय
Noun(1) a person who is of equal standing with another in a group(2) a nobleman (duke or marquis or earl or viscount or baron
Verb(1) look searchingly
(1) This change was an extension of Yorkist policy, both in Ireland and in the West Marches, where a minor peer , Thomas Lord Dacre, was appointed lieutenant.(2) of Homer it is said that none could ever peer him for poetry(3) the Thames could not peer with the mill-streamlet close to my home(4) From 1761 to 1786 he was a Scottish representative peer and was then created a British peer as Baron Douglas.(5) Blake screwed up his eyes, trying to peer through the fog(6) for yet a many of your horsemen peer(7) the towers peer over the roofs(8) the two towers peer over the roofs(9) Labour peer Baroness Golding said in a statement that the two protesters were guests of hers.(10) Lord Dundee, a hereditary peer and former Tory whip in the upper chamber, is also Hereditary Royal Banner Bearer for Scotland.(11) Until 1999 some 60 per cent of peers were hereditary.(12) In other words, he gained the ability to see criticism by his peers and professors as constructive criticism.(13) This will remove hereditary peers and establish an independent Appointments Commission to select non-party members of the Upper House.(14) But far, far worse than that, we were the objects of ridicule of our peers and close family members.(15) It is a site fit for a king, this hillside peering over the roofs of Berkeley toward an expanse of shimmering bay.(16) His penetrating hazel eyes were also peering at her, studying her as well.
(1) peer pressure :: साथियों का दबाव
(2) peer review :: सहकर्मी समीक्षा
(3) peer group :: साथियों के समूह
(4) peer into :: में झांकना
(5) peer-to-peer :: पीयर टू पीयर
(6) peer at :: पर सहकर्मी
1. equal ::
2. coequal ::
3. fellow ::
4. confrere ::
5. contemporary ::
6. compeer ::
7. look closely ::
नज़दीक से देखें
8. try to see ::
देखने की कोशिश
9. narrow one's eyes ::
संकीर्ण एक की आँखों
10. screw up one's eyes ::
11. squint ::
peer, peered, peeress, peeresses, peering, peerless, peers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Here's the alcohol and drug PEER pressure
mother warned me about.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
...for Penny to see me
as a member of her PEER group...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
She needs a point-to-point PEER network
with a range extender.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
Damn it. Peer pressure. Fine.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Peer review? It's People magazine.
People picked me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: peer
Meaning and definitions of peer, translation in Hindi language for peer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of peer in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "peer"
What peer means in Hindi, peer meaning in Hindi, peer definition, examples and pronunciation of peer in Hindi language.