पासपोर्ट, अभयपत्र, परवाना, आज्ञापत्र
Noun(1) any authorization to pass or go somewhere(2) a document issued by a country to a citizen allowing that person to travel abroad and re-enter the home country(3) any quality or characteristic that gains a person a favorable reception or acceptance or admission
(1) For the Conservatives choice has traditionally been a passport into the private sector.(2) The visit has been delayed by India's refusal to issue a passport to one of the members.(3) Meanwhile those with the cash can still do the sort of degree that will be a passport to higher earnings.(4) he went to America on a fake passport(5) the sport utility vehicle seemed like a a passport to new adventures(6) Truancy is a passport to a life blighted by wasted opportunities, unemployment and even crime.(7) emergency passport(8) Smith, of no fixed address, admitted five robberies and using a fake passport .(9) valid passport(10) Meziane had one false passport which he used to open bank accounts, gain employment and claim benefits.(11) Available on Friday and Saturday nights only, it is a passport to pampering paradise.(12) In many cases work is a passport to regular food, a decent education and a chance to break out of the poverty trap.(13) good qualifications are a passport to success(14) it's his passport to a better life(15) They applied pressure in the dying stages but the home guard stood their ground to earn a passport to the next round.(16) Wes's overnight success just goes to show that not every media studies degree is a passport to the dole queue.
(1) passport control :: पासपोर्ट नियंत्रण
(2) valid passport :: मान्य पासपोर्ट
(3) diplomatic passport :: राजनयिक पारपत्र
(4) apply for a passport :: पासपोर्ट के लिए आवेदन
(5) alien's passport :: विदेशी पासपोर्ट
(6) passport holder :: पासपोर्ट धारक
(7) passport office :: पासपोर्ट कार्यालय
(8) foreign passport :: विदेश पासपोर्ट
1. key ::
2. pass ::
3. recommendation ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No exit stamps in his electronic PASSPORT.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: passport
Meaning and definitions of passport, translation in Hindi language for passport with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of passport in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "passport"
What passport means in Hindi, passport meaning in Hindi, passport definition, examples and pronunciation of passport in Hindi language.