समानांतर, सदृश, अनुरूप, समरूपसमानांतर, अक्षांश, समानांतर-रेखा, अक्षांश-रेखासमान्तरसमानांतर करना, मुक़ाबला करना, मुताबिक़ होना, अनुकूल होना, मेल खाना
Noun(1) something having the property of being analogous to something else(2) an imaginary line around the Earth parallel to the equator(3) (mathematics, parallel lines or planes
Verb(1) be parallel to(2) make or place parallel to something(3) duplicate or match
Adjective(1) being everywhere equidistant and not intersecting(2) of or relating to the simultaneous performance of multiple operations
(1) He draws a parallel between intrusive imagery in trauma and the unexpected visual and auditory imagery that may occur about the deceased.(2) These results parallel those of the correlation data presented in Table 5 but may differ slightly due to the reduced sample size.(3) As this booklet pointed out, the position of the princes in the Indian polity ├ö├ç├┐afforded no parallel to or analogy with any institution known in history├ö├ç├û.(4) It was an industrial disaster without parallel in history.(5) Would you draw a parallel between the socio-economic development of Bulgaria and Spain in the transition period between totalitarian governing and democracy?(6) The great social shift which was slowly undermining the position of the Established Church in England before 1790 had no parallel in the contemporary Caribbean.(7) If I were to draw a parallel between Richard Sanders' art and a literary style, it would definitely be stream of consciousness.(8) In the other case, the sides of the hexagon are parallel to the sides of the given triangle.(9) Such side entry eliminates complicating reflections from the other parallel surface of the substrate.(10) The irreducible mind and the body are more like parallel or independent properties that don't causally influence each other.(11) He was also anxious and imperious in equal measure, and driven to an endless activity of rewriting that has no parallel I can think of among novelists.(12) This beetle's other noticeable feature is a set of parallel lines on the front wings that serve as the cover for the hind wings and abdomen.(13) He relied on the theory of correspondences to explain how gains in the material sphere might parallel those in the celestial.(14) Pushkin is personally present in Russian culture in a way that has no parallel , for instance, in the posthumous lives of Shakespeare, Dante, or Goethe.(15) Although once synonymous with the German New Wave of the early 1970s, Wenders has enjoyed a long parallel career in American cinema and divided his time between Berlin and Hollywood.(16) He also has a parallel career as a cricket writer and has published two anecdotal histories of Indian cricket.
(1) in parallel :: समान्तर में
(2) parallel port :: समानांतर बंदरगाह
(3) parallel bars :: समानांतर सलाखें
(4) parallel parking :: सामानांतर पार्किंग
(5) parallel universe :: समानांतर ब्रह्मांड
(6) parallel to :: समानांतर
(7) parallel processing :: समानांतर प्रसंस्करण
(8) parallel circuit :: समानांतर सर्किट
(9) parallel connection :: समानांतर कनेक्शन
(10) parallel world :: समानांतर विश्व
1. side by side ::
2. similar ::
4. counterpart ::
5. similarity ::
6. latitude ::
7. analog ::
8. resemble ::
जैसे लगते हैं
9. equal ::
10. twin ::
11. collimate ::
सीध में रखना
1. different ::
2. dissimilar ::
3. diverse ::
4. unlike ::
nonparallel, nonparallels, parallel, paralleled, paralleling, parallelism, parallelisms, parallels
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If there are an infinite number
of PARALLEL universes...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
The first 43 PARALLEL universes I've checked
proved to be empty.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
May I point out in a PARALLEL universe
your friends are saying:
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
That's an inexact PARALLEL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
lt's pretty much gonna
run PARALLEL to the truth,
which makes it easier.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: parallel
Meaning and definitions of parallel, translation in Hindi language for parallel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of parallel in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "parallel"
What parallel means in Hindi, parallel meaning in Hindi, parallel definition, examples and pronunciation of parallel in Hindi language.