चप्पू, डोंगी, फलक, पत्ता, छोटा डाँड़ानाव चलाना, पानी में पैर मारना, दंड देनाडांड, एक छोटा घेरा या हाता, मेंढक
Noun(1) small wooden bat with a flat surface; used for hitting balls in various games(2) a blade of a paddle wheel or water wheel(3) an instrument of punishment consisting of a flat board(4) a short light oar used without an oarlock to propel a canoe or small boat
Verb(1) propel with a paddle(2) play in or as if in water, as of small children(3) swim like a dog in shallow water(4) walk unsteadily(5) give a spanking to; subject to a spanking(6) stir with a paddle
(1) he was teaching trainees to paddle canoes(2) a gentle paddle on sluggish water(3) It's not surprising that every morning when the tide is high, the local swans paddle by in search of some home-baked bread.(4) The pool is a great place for a swim, paddle or just to sit beside and enjoy the ripple of the water.(5) With a stroke of the paddle the Canadian canoe glides successfully through the last of the rapids and out onto a huge pool.(6) When forward paddling, slice your paddle into the water in front of you and pull it toward your hip like you're trying to retrieve a leaf on the surface.(7) There were no swans to paddle around on top of a mirror.(8) I'm going to take my cozzie up to the Hebrides when I go on holiday later this week, but the weather's supposed to be turning, so I'm not confident that I'll be able to go for more than an extended paddle .(9) There are songs about fishing, planting, and how to use a hoe, paddle a canoe, or pound manioc with a giant mortar and pestle.(10) Either someone can paddle a canoe, or they can't.(11) It was good to stroke and paddle through the endless sea green of Emerald Bay.(12) Thigh-high boots can be rented for serious gorge wading, or you can just paddle in the cool, refreshing waters.(13) Until then the Bradford Christian School, founded in Idle in 1993, had used a paddle or wooden ruler to discipline children.(14) There are some interesting features (previously unknown) on this new route such as a fresh water pool which will no doubt become a favorite spot for a swim or paddle .(15) The first stage is a 52 km paddle that is expected to take six to 12 hours.(16) The river is relatively wide here and it is a pleasant spot for lunch and a paddle .
(1) paddle steamer :: पैडल स्टीमर
(2) paddle wheel :: पतवार चलाने वाला पहिया
(3) paddle a boat :: एक नाव चप्पू
(4) paddle-wheel :: पतवार चलाने वाला पहिया
(5) paddle box :: चप्पू बॉक्स
1. oar ::
2. row gently ::
3. splash about ::
के बारे में छप
4. larrup ::
5. coggle ::
6. dabble ::
paddle, paddled, paddles, paddling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
with your brand
new Ping Pong PADDLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
You know, FYl,
you can buy a PADDLE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: paddle
Meaning and definitions of paddle, translation in Hindi language for paddle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of paddle in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "paddle"
What paddle means in Hindi, paddle meaning in Hindi, paddle definition, examples and pronunciation of paddle in Hindi language.