पैकेज, संकुल, इकमुश्तपैकेट, पार्सल, गट्ठर, पुलिंदा
Noun(1) a collection of things wrapped or boxed together(2) a wrapped container(3) (computer science
Verb(1) put into a box
(1) it's a question of trying to package the book properly(2) ├ö├ç├┐Happy Birthday,├ö├ç├û she said quietly as she took out a wrapped package from her bag and handed it to me.(3) Rates for a simple hotel package begin at $129 a night, per-person/double-occupancy.(4) My older sister Annie was helping me package all of the food and toys in boxes, getting them ready for the class of all girls that needed the supplies.(5) Monte Bondone is not a resort, and the holiday package caters exclusively for single adults.(6) That's because a comprehensive subscription package would cost you $18,000 to $20,000 annually.(7) Don opened the brown paper wrapped package slowly, and undid the tape on a box inside of it.(8) As part of their holiday package , David and Eve will get the opportunity of climbing the famous arch of Sydney Harbour Bridge; the deal also includes a sunset dinner cruise.(9) rescue package(10) By observing their spending habits and behaviour, you can identify your location for distribution as well as other considerations such as how much to package in one product unit.(11) When new functionality is introduced to the Internet, in most cases it comes in the form of a software package , like e-mail or Web pages.(12) We learn on the package that these peanuts have been packed exclusively for Icarus Airlines, and - both front and back - we get the logo of the Nut Company.(13) Wagner, Orie, Turzai and several other lawmakers from both parties in the Senate and House are drafting legislation to create a new tax package for Pittsburgh.(14) graphics package(15) There were meetings throughout the night with high level commanders in the U.S. Navy to try and assemble this rescue package , to get things moving just as fast as they could.(16) The plan offers a package of trade and aid initiatives for Africa, coupled with help to end civil wars and improve governance across the continent.
(1) package holiday :: पैकेज छुट्टी
(2) package deal :: पैकेज डील
(3) package tour :: पैकेज टूर
(4) stimulus package :: प्रोत्साहन पेकेज
(5) software package :: सॉफ़्टवेयर पैकेज
(6) whole package :: पूरा पैकेज
(7) salary package :: वेतन पैकेज
(8) care package :: देख - रेख का पैकेज
(9) package store :: पैकेज की दुकान
(10) small package :: छोटे पैकेज
1. parcel ::
2. collection ::
3. software ::
4. bundle ::
6. box ::
package, packaged, packages, packaging, prepackage, prepackages
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Amy's already taken me out of my PACKAGE
and played with me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
- One PACKAGE Philips head screws?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
Hey, guys, this PACKAGE came for...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
that you saw me changing once
and my PACKAGE reminded you
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
- You appear to have a PACKAGE here.
- Oh, thanks.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
English to Hindi Dictionary: package
Meaning and definitions of package, translation in Hindi language for package with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of package in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "package"
What package means in Hindi, package meaning in Hindi, package definition, examples and pronunciation of package in Hindi language.