Noun(1) (law, is legal possessor of(2) a person who owns something
(1) The owner is a banker who has a number of banks but refuses to pay the workers money owed.(2) the proud owner of a huge Dalmatian(3) Now Tom and his landlady mum Rebecca are asking for the rightful owner to contact them.(4) This led the owner to spend quite a bit of money in medical expenses on the injured dog.(5) If you reserve seats in a restaurant and don't turn up it can be serious for the restaurant owner .(6) Where are the natty details, the pleasing little touches that make you proud to be an owner ?(7) The only problem is that the owner of the ticket may not be aware of his or her success.(8) Each owner had a say in the design and therefore no house is quite the same as the next.(9) Private landlords often play a key role in encouraging other owners to get work done.(10) So all dog owners are asked to make sure that it is not their pet which is doing the damage.(11) If her owners are not traced soon a new home will have to be found for her.(12) The new law is designed for businesses which occupy premises, and not property owners .(13) However, his proud owners are hoping he will follow in the footsteps of his ancestors and win big.(14) The super pooches brought back a clutch of gongs, to the delight of their proud owners .(15) What urban child doesn't thrill to the idea of clear pools and islands, the cleanness, the space, the apparently ownerless wilderness that they can call their own?(16) As such a new agreement with the owners would have to be done for a period of two years.
(1) business owner :: व्यवसाय के मालिक
(2) store owner :: दूकान का मालिक
(3) shop owner :: दूकान का मालिक
(4) property owner :: सम्पत्ति का मालिक
(5) beneficial owner :: लाभकारी स्वामी
(6) co-owner :: सह मालिक
(7) sole owner :: एकमात्र स्वामी
(8) owner of :: के मालिक
(9) registered owner :: पंजीकृत मालिक
(10) part owner :: आंशिक मालिक
2. proprietor ::
owner, owners, ownership
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I don’t care. Get the OWNER out
of his house if necessary.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
Yes, sir. That's the OWNER.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
This goes on until the OWNER
asks him what he's doing.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
thinks that you are anyone other
than an OWNER of a fast-food chain.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
Raj, not everybody can be a dog OWNER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
English to Hindi Dictionary: owner
Meaning and definitions of owner, translation in Hindi language for owner with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of owner in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "owner"
What owner means in Hindi, owner meaning in Hindi, owner definition, examples and pronunciation of owner in Hindi language.