निर्गम, बाजार, मुंह, अउटलेटनिर्गम मार्ग, निर्गम द्वार, बहिर्द्वार, निकास, मोघा
Noun(1) a place of business for retailing goods(2) receptacle providing a place in a wiring system where current can be taken to run electrical devices(3) an opening that permits escape or release(4) activity that frees or expresses creative energy or emotion
(1) The only outlet to the sea, the River Leven, produced one of the biggest British sea trout ever, at 22 Ôö¼┬ó lb in 1989.(2) It's hard to say whether this is a hangover from the breakdown or just his incredible nervous energy finding an outlet .(3) At the daybreak of April 3, 1652, it mounted a surprise attack on the camp of Khabarov's troop at the outlet of the Uslee River in the lower Amur.(4) a fast-food outlet(5) She said the screen placed across the pipe outlet was cleaned out regularly and was in place to prevent solid matter entering the river.(6) When I started playing camogie, I was looking for an outlet for my energy and frustrations.(7) It was just a question of finding the right outlet for her energy.(8) This time, the meltwater spilled from a northwestern outlet into the Mackenzie River in northwestern Canada and made its way to the Arctic Ocean.(9) Using locally available material, and maybe a bit of exotic herbs and spices, people have been able to turn the fine art of cooking into an outlet for their creative energy.(10) They ventured through the old rust belt of inner city Melbourne and along the merry creek until they came across the outlet of a storm water pipe.(11) I haven't been the happiest camper because I haven't found an outlet for my extra energy.(12) Lake Natron has no river outlet , and sodium carbonate accumulates in it, leached out from the surrounding volcanic rocks.(13) Lakeland's literary talents have a fresh outlet for their work after the launch of a new magazine this week.(14) My own thinking is that he's not so much in need of a keep fit campaign as he's needful of an outlet for all that energy.(15) writing became the main outlet for his energies(16) Some lead firms buy slightly imperfect items, along with the perfect ones, and then sell them at their outlet stores to prevent others from selling them at lower prices.
(1) retail outlet :: रिटेल आउटलेट
(2) power outlet :: बिजली के आउटलेट
(3) electrical outlet :: बिजली की दुकान
(4) electric outlet :: विद्युत निकास
(5) media outlet :: मीडिया आउटलेट
(6) air outlet :: हवा की दुकान
(7) socket outlet :: सॉकेट आउटलेट
(8) water outlet :: पानी का निकास
(9) outlet valve :: निकासी वाल्व
(10) sales outlet :: बिक्री के आउटलेट
1. socket ::
2. vent ::
बाहर निकलने देना
3. store ::
4. means of expression ::
अभिव्यक्ति की मतलब है
6. sales outlet ::
बिक्री के आउटलेट
7. electrical outlet ::
बिजली की दुकान
1. entrance ::
2. entry ::
3. ingress ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, darling, this is not an OUTLET shop.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: outlet
Meaning and definitions of outlet, translation in Hindi language for outlet with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of outlet in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "outlet"
What outlet means in Hindi, outlet meaning
in Hindi, outlet definition, examples and pronunciation
of outlet in Hindi language.