प्रस्ताव, चेष्टा, सुझाव, तजवीज़, प्रयास, कोशिशदेना, पेश करना, प्रस्ताव करना, उपस्थित करना, कोशिश करना, रखना, पड़ना, होनाअर्पण करना, देने का प्रस्ताव करना, प्रस्तुत करना
- प्रस्तावकी पेशकश कीप्रस्तावप्रस्तावों
Noun(1) the verbal act of offering(2) something offered (as a proposal or bid(3) a usually brief attempt
Verb(1) make available or accessible, provide or furnish(2) present for acceptance or rejection(3) agree freely(4) put forward for consideration(5) offer verbally(6) make available for sale(7) propose a payment(8) produce or introduce on the stage(9) present as an act of worship(10) mount or put up(11) make available; provide(12) ask (someone(13) threaten to do something
(1) he had to offer some resistance to her tirade(2) you should accept the job offer(3) you should find out what the clubhouse has to offer(4) And now they can't possibly refuse his immensely generous offer .(5) they were so kind as to offer(6) The presentation showed plans to offer a full range of convenience store products, some fresh produce, and an off licence.(7) Imagine as well that he had been chosen for the job and had accepted the offer to be the candidate's running mate.(8) There are individuals who offer healing at an affordable fee.(9) But such was my desire to make myself look more attractive I accepted her offer .(10) The new owners of the Malmesbury gym are attempting to offer the complete healthy living centre.(11) to make an offer(12) A special introductory offer is available at the moment.(13) there's a special offer on healthy food(14) Bash cursed in pain but didn't offer any more resistance as Speedy led him the rest of the way downstairs to the entrance.(15) At present, most schools offer bursaries to children talented in music, sport or the arts.(16) Many of the rest accepted the offer of amnesty offered to those who surrendered within twenty-four hours.
(1) special offer :: विशेष पेशकश
(2) to offer :: देने के लिए
(3) make an offer :: एक प्रस्ताव
(4) job offer :: नौकरी का प्रस्ताव
(5) on offer :: प्रस्ताव पर
(6) offer letter :: प्रस्ताव पत्र
(7) tender offer :: निविदा प्रस्ताव
(8) offer price :: ऑफर किया गया मूल्य
(9) offer up :: ऑफर मिलना
1. proposal ::
2. bid ::
3. offering ::
4. go ::
5. put forward ::
6. volunteer ::
7. put up for sale ::
बिक्री के लिए रखा
8. bid ::
9. provide ::
10. attempt ::
11. sacrifice ::
12. extend ::
13. proffer ::
15. offer up ::
16. declare oneself ::
अपने आप को घोषित
offer, offered, offering, offerings, offers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'll OFFER you an exit.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
He's going to OFFER them to you.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
No, but I should point out
that he did OFFER
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
this job OFFER.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
do we OFFER?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: offer
Meaning and definitions of offer, translation in Hindi language for offer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of offer in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "offer"
What offer means in Hindi, offer meaning in Hindi, offer definition, examples and pronunciation of offer in Hindi language.