वस्तु, लक्ष्य, विषय, चीज़, कर्म, पदार्थ, प्रयोजन, मुद्दा, मुराद, मज़मूनएतराज़ करना, आपत्ति करना, कड़ा जवाब देना, कड़ा उत्तर देना, प्रत्युत्तर देना, न सहना, प्यार न करनाआपत्ति उठाना, आक्षेप करना
- वस्तुआपत्तिआपत्तिकड़ा जवाब देनेवालावस्तुओं
Noun(1) a tangible and visible entity; an entity that can cast a shadow(2) the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable(3) (grammar(4) the focus of cognitions or feelings(5) (computing
Verb(1) express or raise an objection or protest or criticism or express dissent(2) be averse to or express disapproval of
(1) The text of the Preamble to the Convention is an important source for determining its object and purpose.(2) What we object to are the attitudes that lurk beneath the surface his writing such as the persistent and recurring notion that contemporary art is guilty until proven innocent.(3) No child custody issues were implicated whatsoever under the Ninth Circuit ruling, only the father's rights to object to unconstitutional conduct.(4) If you do not declare yourself immediately, you arouse expectation, especially when the importance of your position makes you the object of general attention.(5) In this particular case the major reason for opposing an increase of a handful of dwellings was to object to a precedent being set.(6) It is an object , a goal, a future state of being to be passively wished for and waited upon.(7) If one of the parties does so and the other is unaware of the illegal purpose the party whose object is illegal cannot enforce the obligation of the other.(8) disease became the object of investigation(9) Earlier forerunners rely entirely on intransitive or quasi-transitive verbs, with the object preceded by a preposition.(10) They are the object of public pity for their heroic battles against addiction.(11) The photogram technique uses only light, an object and light-sensitive materials, such as ice, water and glass.(12) Verbs can be either transitive or intransitive a transitive verb governs an object , whereas an intransitive verb does not.(13) But he has links to men who are the object of a federal investigation into a West Coast laboratory.(14) This was unsatisfactory because the external object is something foreign or hostile to self-consciousness.(15) The result would hardly prove consistent with the object and purpose of the Statute and its intent to put an end to impunity for the perpetrators of the most serious crimes.(16) In 1899 he founded the magazine World of Art, with the object of interchanging artistic ideas with Western Europe.
(1) object to :: करने के लिए वस्तु
(2) direct object :: प्रत्यक्ष वस्तु
(3) object pronoun :: वस्तु सर्वनाम
(4) to object :: वस्तु के लिए
(5) indirect object :: अप्रत्यक्ष वस्तु
(6) hidden object :: छिपा उद्देश्य
(7) object type :: वस्तु प्रकार
(8) treasured object :: क़ीमती वस्तु
1. thing ::
2. target ::
3. objective ::
object, objected, objecting, objector, objectors, objects
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
this guy right here
discovered a planetary OBJECT
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
You're completely ignoring the law.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
and I have nothing to OBJECT to."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
And the OBJECT we discovered is...
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
The OBJECT of Settlers of Catan
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
English to Hindi Dictionary: object
Meaning and definitions of object, translation in Hindi language for object with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of object in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "object"
What object means in Hindi, object meaning in Hindi, object definition, examples and pronunciation of object in Hindi language.