संख्या, गिनती, तादाद, अंकनंबर डालना, अंक लगाना, सूची में दर्ज होना, होनापूर्ण संख्या, क्रमांक, संख्याक, सं.
Noun(1) the property possessed by a sum or total or indefinite quantity of units or individuals(2) a concept of quantity involving zero and units(3) a short performance that is part of a longer program(4) the number is used in calling a particular telephone(5) a symbol used to represent a number(6) one of a series published periodically(7) a select company of people(8) a numeral or string of numerals that is used for identification and may be attached to accounts, memberships, etc.(9) a clothing measurement(10) a numbered item in a series(11) the grammatical category for the forms of nouns and pronouns and verbs that are used depending on the number of entities involved (singular or dual or plural(12) an item of clothing
Verb(1) add up in number or quantity(2) give numbers to(3) enumerate(4) put into a group(5) determine the number or amount of(6) place a limit on the number of
(1) Is it the numerator of a Bernoullian number , or one occurring in some continued fraction?(2) we have discussed the matter on a number of occasions(3) he had her work number(4) the library houses a large number of books(5) They have since completed the challenge on a number of occasions for different charities.(6) Stewart has come close to winning on a number of occasions and this is one major prize at home which has eluded him.(7) it was time for the next number(8) times without number it's happened(9) there were some distinguished names among our number(10) don't forget to number the pages(11) Christians in Basra are also grieving the loss of one of their number .(12) there are churches beyond number in the city(13) they go from one melodious number to another(14) he lives at number 76(15) Simply, step one involves estimating the expected number of substitutions per site accumulating between sampling times.(16) It's a good question, and as it happens, one of their number has come out of the closet today.
(1) serial number :: क्रमांक
(2) phone number :: फ़ोन नंबर
(3) account number :: खाता संख्या
(4) telephone number :: टेलीफोन नंबर
(5) odd number :: विषम संख्या
(6) even number :: सम संख्या
(7) order number :: क्रम संख्या
(8) wrong number :: गलत नंबर
(9) flight number :: विमान संख्या
1. numeral ::
2. amount ::
3. group ::
4. song ::
5. telephone number ::
6. issue ::
7. turn ::
8. figure ::
9. add up to ::
तक जोड़ा गया
10. calculate ::
11. assign a number to ::
करने के लिए एक संख्या आवंटित
12. include ::
13. limit ::
14. keep down ::
15. list ::
16. come ::
17. count ::
1. eminence ::
2. figure ::
3. magnate ::
4. personage ::
5. somebody ::
number, numbered, numbering, numberless, numbers, numberses
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...which posits the existence of infinite
Sheldons in an infinite NUMBER...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
Uh, rule NUMBER one,
no using sexuality to get your way.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
you get 14, which is
the atomic NUMBER of...?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
Why don't you rank that NUMBER one?
You're on your own for the rest.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
...you could give me his NUMBER
so I can arrange for them to meet.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
English to Hindi Dictionary: number
Meaning and definitions of number, translation in Hindi language for number with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of number in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "number"
What number means in Hindi, number meaning
in Hindi, number definition, examples and pronunciation
of number in Hindi language.