नकारात्मक, ऋणात्मक, निगेटिव, बुरा, ख़राबनिगेटिव, नकार, इनकार, अस्वीकार, पाबंदी, कैथोड, तथ्य, प्रतिबंधइनकार करना, अस्वीकार करना, मुकरना, नकारना, खंडन करना, रोक लगाना, पाबंदी लगाना, प्रतिबं लगाना, बेअसर करनानिषेधात्मक, अभावात्मक
Noun(1) a reply of denial(2) a piece of photographic film showing an image with light and shade or colors reversed
Verb(1) vote against; refuse to endorse; refuse to assent
Adjective(1) characterized by or displaying negation or denial or opposition or resistance; having no positive features(2) expressing or consisting of a negation or refusal or denial(3) having the quality of something harmful or unpleasant(4) not indicating the presence of microorganisms or disease or a specific condition(5) reckoned in a direction opposite to that regarded as positive(6) less than zero(7) designed or tending to discredit, especially without positive or helpful suggestions(8) having a negative charge(9) involving disadvantage or harm, or negative
(1) The negative answer by the jury cannot be supported.(2) These ads and the media coverage of these ads may have a multiplier effect of negative coverage.(3) All electrons are alike: they all carry the same negative charge, and they repel each other.(4) We have been following more on western way of life whose effects have been negative .(5) The general rule is thus that consent may negative assault or battery, but not a more serious offence.(6) She was also asked specifically as to whether or not anyone else stayed in the basement with Orville and responded in the negative .(7) Some bank personnel do not seem to know that it is common courtesy to answer letters, even if the answer is negative .(8) A negative vote in either arena should be sufficient to stop the war; formal authorization in both arenas should be required to go to war.(9) When dry, the photographer contact prints the negative onto the tissue.(10) That's why we had to invent negative integers, to introduce a new set Z for which the statement(11) I nodded at the vague words I captured from her answer as I headed towards the door, only halting when I realised that she had replied in the negative .(12) If this condition is not met, structural compounds are mobilized to maintain a minimum value of respiration which, in the model, is equivalent to a negative growth rate.(13) The only negative is the erratic quality of the food, although Sunday brunch is invariably excellent.(14) These ions usually carry several negative charges, so that potential barrier for them is expected to be very high.(15) Most doctors chose to remove all surrounding lymph nodes instead of running the risk of a false negative .(16) Welding is done with direct current, electrode negative (straight polarity).
(1) negative feedback :: नकारात्मक प्रतिक्रिया
(2) positive and negative :: सकारात्मक और नकारात्मक
(3) negative correlation :: नकारात्मक सहसंबंध
(4) negative attitude :: नकारात्मक रवैया
(5) negative equity :: नकारात्मक इक्विटी
(6) negative number :: ऋणात्मक संख्या
(7) negative charge :: ऋणात्मक आवेश
(8) negative sentence :: नकारातमकवाकय
(9) negative pledge :: नकारात्मक प्रतिज्ञा
(10) negative reinforcement :: नकारात्मक सुदृढीकरण
2. pessimistic ::
3. harmful ::
नुकसान पहुचने वाला
4. damaging ::
5. electronegative ::
6. minus ::
8. veto ::
1. friendly ::
2. hospitable ::
3. sympathetic ::
negative, negatived, negatively, negativeness, negatives, negativing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Now try it without the
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
- That has a NEGATIVE social implication.
- I said I'm sorry.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
Ooh. So instead of having to
keep it at NEGATIVE 271 degrees,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
Don't feel bad, Leonard.
Negative results are still results.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
you'd only have to keep it
at NEGATIVE 108.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: negative
Meaning and definitions of negative, translation in Hindi language for negative with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of negative in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "negative"
What negative means in Hindi, negative meaning in Hindi, negative definition, examples and pronunciation of negative in Hindi language.