नैपकिन, नैपकीन, रूमाल, मेज़मालअंगोछा
Noun(1) a small piece of table linen that is used to wipe the mouth and to cover the lap in order to protect clothing(2) garment consisting of a folded cloth drawn up between the legs and fastened at the waist; worn by infants to catch excrement
(1) He finished his burger and grabbed a napkin from the dispenser in the middle of the table.(2) He scoffed and studied the origami napkin in front of him.(3) Jeff exclaimed as he threw his cloth napkin onto the table with a grin.(4) she unfolded her napkin and put it on her lap(5) Tears poured down my face and I blew my nose in a crumpled napkin I had in my bag.(6) Nelson tossed his napkin on his plate, and, rising, strode toward the door.(7) Sam took a paper napkin from the chromium dispenser, crunched it into a ball and handed it to her.(8) I put the linen napkin on my lap to show I am not poorly mannered and uncivil.(9) My fingers fidgeted with the white, cloth napkin in my lap.(10) She walked to him as he unfolded a white cloth napkin and smiled.(11) Then he wiped his hands and mouth, throwing the used napkin on his empty plate.(12) He took a cocktail napkin and wrote on it.(13) Frankie grabbed a napkin from the silver holder and pulled a pen out of his pocket.(14) The white linen thing at your place is called a napkin (not a serviette; a serviette is a paper napkin with Christmas trees printed on it).(15) Compounds very much like it are also used in disposable diapers and sanitary napkins .(16) Dutifully, I grab a couple napkins from the dispenser next to me and pass them to my right.
(1) sanitary napkin :: सैनिटरी नैपकिन
(2) napkin ring :: अँगूठी रुमाल थामना हेतु
(3) paper napkin :: पेपर नैपकिन
(4) table napkin :: मेज़रुमाल
(5) napkin paper :: नैपकिन पेपर
1. table napkin ::
2. diaper ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
- That's actually my NAPKIN.
- Oh, this is a nightmare.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
No. Origami NAPKIN swans.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
Oh, a NAPKIN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
If you like, starting tomorrow
I'll add a guest NAPKIN...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: napkin
Meaning and definitions of napkin, translation in Hindi language for napkin with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of napkin in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "napkin"
What napkin means in Hindi, napkin meaning
in Hindi, napkin definition, examples and pronunciation
of napkin in Hindi language.