सुबह, सवेरा, तड़का, सुबह का उजाला, ऊषा, शुरू, आरंभसुबह का, सवेरे कासबेरा, प्रातःकाल, प्रातः, प्रभात
Noun(1) the time period between dawn and noon(2) a conventional expression of greeting or farewell(3) the first light of day(4) the earliest period
(1) yesterday morning(2) He can be seen early in the morning and late at night making sure all is in order.(3) I've got a meeting this morning(4) it was a beautiful sunny morning(5) at ten in the morning(6) he's coming back on Tuesday morning(7) Christmas morning(8) the previous morning(9) I'll see you in the morning(10) Many people are too busy in the morning to eat breakfast or just do not feel hungry.(11) No trams were running at the time, but it caused chaos in the morning rush hour.(12) Wednesday morning dawned bright, clear, and cold - typical end of October weather.(13) We went to school across the fields in the morning and helped out on the farm in the evenings.(14) every Monday morning(15) In a city like Glasgow, when people wake up in the morning the first thing they do is open the paper.(16) Even so, John still starts work at three o'clock in the morning seven days a week.
(1) good morning :: शुभ प्रभात
(2) in the morning :: सुबह में
(3) this morning :: आज सुबह
(4) every morning :: हर सुबह
(5) tomorrow morning :: कल सुबह
(6) early morning :: बहुत सवेरे
(7) yesterday morning :: कल सुबह
(8) early in the morning :: प्रातः काल
1. before noon ::
दोपहर से पहले
2. dawn ::
3. good morning ::
4. aurora ::
5. morn ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
MAN: Send a rider tonight
and he'll be back by MORNING.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
Heh, I wake up every MORNING...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
Good MORNING, Amy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
English to Hindi Dictionary: morning
Meaning and definitions of morning, translation in Hindi language for morning with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of morning in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "morning"
What morning means in Hindi, morning meaning in Hindi, morning definition, examples and pronunciation of morning in Hindi language.