दुर्भावनापूर्ण, विद्वेषपूर्णदुष्ट, द्वेषपूर्ण, बद, दुष्टात्मा, दुर्वासनामय, डाह-भरा
Adjective(1) having the nature of or resulting from malice
(1) Every teacher ran the risk of being set up by malicious pupils, Mr Jackson said.(2) Atkinson pleaded not guilty to malicious wounding but admitted unlawful wounding.(3) To refuse to set aside the statutory demand in the circumstances was not biased or malicious .(4) Two people are facing possible prosecutions for malicious or criminal damage.(5) The second is whether Jupiter's claim is malicious falsehood has any real prospect of success.(6) The environment was defaced by graffiti and malicious damage that was seldom repaired.(7) Everything conspires to bring out the worst in him as he turns petty, malicious and vindictive.(8) Computer viruses and other malicious code should then be less able to cause significant damage.(9) The star was facing charges of assault and malicious damage, which were later dismissed.(10) Lord Steyn was contrasting damages for malicious falsehood with damages for libel.(11) Final exams are the most evil, satanic, malicious event ever crafted by mankind.(12) The Americans are worried that they'll be the victim of spurious or malicious prosecutions.(13) She said they would be charged with breach of the peace and malicious damage offences.(14) All viruses are malicious , nasty little programs written by misguided people.(15) It is the most malicious piece of legislation ever placed on a statute book and it has no place in a civilised country.(16) There was in fact no evidence of malicious attack by any third party, let alone the claimant.
(1) malicious software :: दोषपूर्ण सॉफ़्टवेयर
(2) malicious mischief :: दुर्भावनापूर्ण शरारत
(3) malicious damage :: दुर्भावनापूर्ण क्षति
(4) malicious intent :: दुर्भावनापूर्ण इरादे
(5) malicious gossip :: दुर्भावनापूर्ण गपशप
(6) malicious joy :: दुर्भावनापूर्ण खुशी
1. spiteful ::
2. malevolent ::
3. evil-intentioned ::
4. vindictive ::
5. vengeful ::
6. malign ::
7. mean ::
8. nasty ::
9. hurtful ::
10. mischievous ::
12. cruel ::
13. unkind ::
14. bitchy ::
15. catty ::
16. malefic ::
17. maleficent ::
1. benevolent ::
2. benign ::
3. benignant ::
4. loving ::
malicious, maliciously, maliciousness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
into a MALICIOUS lie by discussing it.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
and I wasn't
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: malicious
Meaning and definitions of malicious, translation in Hindi language for malicious with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of malicious in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "malicious"
What malicious means in Hindi, malicious meaning in Hindi, malicious definition, examples and pronunciation of malicious in Hindi language.