अंदर, भीतर, के भीतर, अन्दरके अंदर, के भीतरभीतर, अन्दर, अंदरूनी, गुप्तभीतर, अन्दरभीतरी, आन्तर, आभ्यन्तर
- के भीतरअंदर
Noun(1) the region that is inside of something(2) the inner or enclosed surface of something
Adjective(1) relating to or being on the side closer to the center or within a defined space(2) being or applying to the inside of a building(3) confined to an exclusive group(4) away from the outer edge
Adverb(1) within a building(2) on the inside(3) with respect to private feelings(4) in reality
(1) There is a low light inside the house, which emanates through the front windows and out onto the veranda.(2) The kernel is now yellow on the outside with the inside containing milky white fluid.(3) He thought of moving inside where it would be cooler, but he felt too weak to move.(4) You come out the other, and it's like a light bulb has flashed inside your head.(5) His grotto is decorated with rooftop snow and festive lights and inside the chalet the floor is littered with presents.(6) Creon and jockey Timmy Murphy sneaked up the inside to overcome GVA Ireland and win the Pertemps Final.(7) Johnson has a lot of that in him; he's around the ball a lot, even from his inside position.(8) By the waning light inside the teepee, Laurie and Gil knew that night was approaching.(9) Berndon said good night once they reached the inn and left after she walked inside .(10) You take risks when you go around the inside , but eight times out of 10 it will win you races.(11) The light inside the building blasted into her eyes, making her have to blink many times to get used to it.(12) I headed the ball back inside and eventually the ball ended up at my feet 20 yards from goal and I just hit it.(13) Ballina will hopefully see completion of phase two of the town sewerage scheme inside the next fifteen months.(14) We walked inside and he fumbled some more with the paperwork and the computer.(15) It will control your mind, but deep inside the behavior pattern is like a sleeping volcano.(16) But Snee has proved himself at inside centre and Oldfield has also proved himself.
(1) inside out :: भीतर से बाहर
(2) from the inside :: अंदर से
(3) inside of :: का भीतर
(4) look inside :: भीतर देखो
(5) from inside :: अंदर से
(6) inside and outside :: अंदर और बाहर
(7) on the inside :: अन्दर
(8) inside diameter :: व्यास के अंदर
(9) inside joke :: आपस में मजाक करना
(10) put inside :: अंदर डालो
1. inner ::
2. confidential ::
3. indoors ::
घर के अंदर
4. inwardly ::
5. in prison ::
6. at heart ::
7. within ::
8. interior ::
9. stomach ::
1. exterior ::
2. outside ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sheldon, I got to go INSIDE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
Wanna talk INSIDE
while I get my boy ready?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
...what's INSIDE the Magic 8 Ball.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
"It appears we're INSIDE a joke."
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
English to Hindi Dictionary: inside
Meaning and definitions of inside, translation in Hindi language for inside with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of inside in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "inside"
What inside means in Hindi, inside meaning in Hindi, inside definition, examples and pronunciation of inside in Hindi language.