स्वतंत्रता, आज़ादी, स्वावलंबनइन्डीपेंडेंस
Noun(1) freedom from control or influence of another or others(2) the successful ending of the American Revolution(3) a city in western Missouri; the beginning of the Santa Fe Trail
(1) As a man of independence , if not independent means, he preferred the freelance life.(2) It gives them independence , helps them with socialising and is tremendous therapy.(3) Young people find they need a greater degree of freedom, independence and privacy.(4) They're just kids doing what kids do, which is kick over the traces and test their independence .(5) Is it possible for freedom and independence to arise in new ways under new conditions?(6) I am a people's person and feel happy when connected although I like my independence .(7) By the way, what I said in my previous entry about my independence still stands.(8) I've always valued my independence(9) The downside is you don't have as much independence and the upside is I get everything done for me.(10) Argentina gained independence from Spain in 1816(11) He also got some independence back after he was given an electric wheelchair.(12) How do you measure the value of independence to professionalism in any discipline?(13) It's important that you're both able to feel a sense of independence and autonomy.(14) It was an attack on our freedom, our independence and our ability to make choices.(15) He finds this amusing, but plans to use his freedom and independence constructively.(16) She said the new playground would help give the children greater independence .
(1) independence day :: स्वतंत्रता दिवस
(2) war of independence :: स्वतंत्रता संग्राम
(3) independence movement :: स्वतंत्रता आंदोलन
(4) declare independence :: स्वतंत्रता की घोषणा
1. self-government ::
2. self-sufficiency ::
3. independency ::
1. reliance ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Financial INDEPENDENCE through
entrepreneurial brilliance and innovation?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
What if everyone starts demanding
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: independence
Meaning and definitions of independence, translation in Hindi language for independence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of independence in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "independence"
What independence means in Hindi, independence meaning in Hindi, independence definition, examples and pronunciation of independence in Hindi language.