क्षैतिज, आड़ा, अनुप्रस्थ, समस्तरीयक्षितिज के समानांतर
Noun(1) something that is oriented horizontally
Adjective(1) parallel to or in the plane of the horizon or a base line
(1) Both vertical and horizontal forehead lines are usually improved by this technique.(2) Racing skates are also adjustable, but only in the horizontal direction, allowing for a longer or shorter wheelbase.(3) The course is simply the horizontal direction in which a vessel is actually moving expressed as an angular distance measured clockwise from north.(4) The relationship between the former and latter is more horizontal than hierarchical.(5) Mondrian's style of painting involved the use of strictly horizontal or vertical black lines to create a grid of rectangles, some of which were filled in with black or white, or vivid red, blue or yellow.(6) First, this is the first Arab government in the history of the modern Arab world that's ever been produced by a horizontal conversation among the people in the country itself.(7) The cornerstones are methods of eliminating horizontal violence and hierarchical or patriarchal control.(8) The Joint 5X5 AS is equipped with a pneumatic brake and a horizontal clamp which comes in from the front of the machine to stabilize the rabbet.(9) The key issue with horizontal mergers is that they may allow market power to be wielded, either by single-firm monopolists, or by collusive oligopolies.(10) Or is the basis of the group entirely horizontal (though with some degree of hierarchy)?(11) These include horizontal mergers of acute hospitals, mental health trusts, and community health services trusts.(12) Siebel specialises in fairly inflexible vertical market products, while Oracle has an array of customisable horizontal CRM systems.(13) A horizontal merger may enable the new entity to set price and output in the same manner as a single-firm monopolist, with the same consequences for consumer welfare.(14) Apparently there is debate among the Friends as to whether their organization is mediated through a relationship to Christ, or whether it is based on horizontal friends-relationships.(15) We see vertical and horizontal lines, they stand out, because receptors in the eyes are set to perceive them.(16) This rapid motion was all in a horizontal direction.
(1) horizontal axis :: क्षैतिज अक्ष
(2) horizontal bar :: क्षैतिज पट्टी
(3) horizontal line :: क्षैतिज रेखा
(4) horizontal integration :: क्षैतिज एकीकरण
(5) horizontal plane :: क्षैतिज समक्षेत्र
(6) horizontal stabilizer :: हवाई जहाज के पीछे का पंख
(7) horizontal beam :: क्षैतिज बीम
(8) horizontal bars :: क्षैतिज सलाखों
1. level ::
2. flat ::
3. lateral ::
horizontal, horizontally, horizontals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You put your HORIZONTAL X-coordinate here,
vertical Y-coordinate here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
English to Hindi Dictionary: horizontal
Meaning and definitions of horizontal, translation in Hindi language for horizontal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of horizontal in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "horizontal"
What horizontal means in Hindi, horizontal meaning in Hindi, horizontal definition, examples and pronunciation of horizontal in Hindi language.