उच्चऊंचा, उन्नत, महान, प्रचंड, क्रुद्ध, महंगा, महत, गंभीर, प्रसिद्ध
- उच्चउच्चतरउच्चतमऊंचे स्तर
Noun(1) a lofty level or position or degree(2) an air mass of higher than normal pressure(3) a state of sustained elation(4) a state of altered consciousness induced by alcohol or narcotics(5) a high place(6) a public secondary school usually including grades 9 through 12(7) a forward gear with a gear ratio that gives the greatest vehicle velocity for a given engine speed
Adjective(1) greater than normal in degree or intensity or amount(2) (literal meaning, sometimes used in combinations like `knee-high'(3) standing above others in quality or position(4) used of sounds and voices; high in pitch or frequency(5) happy and excited and energetic(6) (used of the smell of meat(7) slightly and pleasantly intoxicated from alcohol or a drug (especially marijuana
Adverb(1) at a great altitude(2) in or to a high position, amount, or degree(3) in a rich manner(4) far up toward the source
(1) It's the one thing that will keep you going when that mountain seems just too high to climb.(2) The firm says demand for industrial property from purchasers in the West Yorkshire area is high .(3) We have many women in high positions in the Church especially working in parishes.(4) I didn't get a hint of back-ache from the driving seat, or from pulling gear in and out of the high luggage area.(5) In the centre of the 10 km deep crater is a mountain almost as high as Mount Everest.(6) that cheese smells a little high(7) The fact that Britain's No 2 has a ferocious serve and a high opinion of his own abilities only makes matters worse.(8) This species ranged the high grasslands of western North America from Alaska to Mexico, while a lighter-built species (Arctodus pristinus) with smaller teeth inhabited the more heavily wooded Atlantic coastal region.(9) He had dark red hair and rather elven looking features - high cheekbones, sharp chin.(10) On the west side of the rock is a vertical wall about 8m high , covered in white and orange anemones.(11) Equally, the proportion undertaking further study is at a record high .(12) She grew up on the North Shore, and met Billy Davie when she was still in junior high .(13) Elsie was a petite woman with thick waves of dark hair and a high forehead.(14) The new Millennium wing at the National Gallery represents the marriage of high ideals and fine art.(15) he has a high position in the company(16) he was a man of high principles
(1) high school :: उच्च विद्यालय
(2) high heels :: ऊँची एड़ी के जूते
(3) high performance :: उच्च प्रदर्शन
(4) high blood pressure :: उच्च रक्त चाप
(5) high-tech :: उच्च तकनीक
(6) fly high :: ऊँची उड़ान
(7) junior high school :: जूनियर हाई स्कूल
1. tall ::
2. high-ranking ::
महत्त्वपूर्ण पद पर होनेवाला
3. high-minded ::
4. inflated ::
हवा भरा हुआ
5. strong ::
6. luxurious ::
7. favorable ::
8. high-pitched ::
9. intoxicated ::
नशे में चूर
10. elevated in ::
में ऊपर उठाया
11. in high spirits ::
12. gamy ::
शिकर कसरत से होनेवाला
13. eminent ::
14. mellow ::
15. at great height ::
महान ऊंचाई पर
16. richly ::
बड़े पैमाने पर
20. high gear ::
21. high school ::
1. low ::
2. short ::
3. squat ::
high, higher, highers, highest, highs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Wasn't that your nickname
in HIGH school?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
That noun has no gender
in High Valyrian.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
and the Klingon High Council...
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
And you're not a smuggler anymore,
you're the HIGH captain.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
but it’s HIGH time you had a rest.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
English to Hindi Dictionary: high
Meaning and definitions of high, translation in Hindi language for high with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of high in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "high"
What high means in Hindi, high meaning in Hindi, high definition, examples and pronunciation of high in Hindi language.