ऊंचाई, उच्चता, उंचाई, चोटी, पराकाष्ठा, बुलंदी, उठान, ऊंचा सथानऊँचाई, शिखर
Noun(1) the vertical dimension of extension; distance from the base of something to the top(2) the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development(3) (of a standing person(4) elevation especially above sea level or above the earth's surface
(1) He was tall about my height or taller with long blonde hair and dark green eyes.(2) Check-in staff and baggage handlers walked out at the height of the peak Summer season, as schools started breaking up for the holidays, over a dispute on new working practices.(3) The fence was discussed in detail but the developers have the right to make minor alterations without applying for planning permission, and putting up a fence, as long as it is less than six feet in height , is one of them.(4) her height marked her out from other women(5) For Powell to try and lecture on democracy is the height of hypocrisy.(6) it would be the height of bad manners not to attend the wedding(7) This vessel measures 8.2 cm in height and has a volume of only 200 ml.(8) They will be spending the next seven months training for the trip, which will see them trekking for up to 12 hours a day and climbing to a height of 4,200 metres above sea level.(9) The music is after all not trying to tell us something factual, like the population or the height above sea level, which would lose its value if we did not know which city it referred to.(10) It is a long way, and the average height above sea level is more than 2000 metres.(11) They were of similar height , both tall and dark-haired, both wearing baseball caps and blue jeans.(12) By 1998, he was the most popular British prime minister in recorded history, still at the height of his honeymoon period.(13) The straps of his backpack braced his shoulders, making him seem even taller than his considerable height .(14) For gravel pads, we estimated thickness of gravel (i.e., its height above surrounding tundra).(15) columns rising to 65 feet in height(16) However, due to the presence of stilt roots, samples were not collected at the base of the tree, but at 130 cm height above ground level.
(1) average height :: औसत ऊंचाई
(2) of medium height :: मध्यम ऊंचाई की
(3) ride height :: ऊंची सवारी
(4) line height :: ऊंची लाईन
(5) in height :: ऊंचाई में
(6) at the height :: ऊंचाई पर
(7) slant height :: तिरछी ऊंचाई
(8) height above sea level :: समुद्र तल से ऊँचाई
(9) at its height :: अपने शिखर पर होना
(10) height gage :: ऊंचाई पण
1. size ::
2. summit ::
3. highest point ::
4. epitome ::
5. high places ::
6. altitude ::
8. pinnacle ::
9. stature ::
1. bottom ::
2. nadir ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Height, strength, attractiveness...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
"including but not limited to
mockery of engineering, his HEIGHT,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
thinks he's the only person
ever to make a joke about a dwarf's HEIGHT.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
and say something I will regret
about your face, your HEIGHT,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
what happens to bodies when
they hit the rocks from such a HEIGHT.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: height
Meaning and definitions of height, translation in Hindi language for height with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of height in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "height"
What height means in Hindi, height meaning in Hindi, height definition, examples and pronunciation of height in Hindi language.