स्वस्थ, निरोग, नीरोग, चंगा, तंदुस्र्स्ततंदुरस्त, आरोग्य, निरामय
Adjective(1) having or indicating good health in body or mind; free from infirmity or disease(2) financially secure and functioning well(3) promoting health; healthful(4) exercising or showing good judgment(5) large in amount or extent or degree
(1) The power to control one's destiny through the accumulation of wealth is not only natural, it is healthy .(2) Intervention children showed a higher score for knowledge, attitudes, and self reported behaviour for healthy eating and physical activity.(3) Keep a healthy stock of multiple sizes and types around; everything from small butterfly bandages to large wound dressings.(4) The baby was taken to Cork University Hospital where staff reported she was in healthy condition.(5) The food may be healthy , but the conditions under which it's made are far from the standards demanded by fastidious Westerners.(6) Mr Walsh has turned the airline's fortunes around returning it to a healthy profit of ├ö├®┬╝64 million last year.(7) Sexuality is a healthy and natural occurrence throughout a person's life cycle.(8) Plus, this healthy physical attitude of yours indicates deeper emotional well-being and stability.(9) For those who play, obviously it's healthy physical exercise.(10) Separated from the real world, Canada's 13,000 prisoners have to work hard to stay physically and mentally healthy .(11) We promote healthy diets, and there are so many studies showing that meat is just not the healthiest thing.(12) The guide was sent as part of the National School Fruit Scheme, which aims to promote a healthy diet among infants.(13) Their stand will promote physical activity, mental health, healthy eating and smoking cessation.(14) The higher than normal turnover has stimulated a healthy competition from challengers who sense a greater opportunity of winning in a fight between two new contestants.(15) I am out to give the public good, healthy mental shake-ups.(16) After a long battle against the condition, the previously healthy young man died in York Hospital.
(1) keep healthy :: स्वस्थ रहो
(2) be healthy :: स्वस्थ रहो
(3) healthy life :: स्वस्थ जीवन
(4) not healthy :: स्वस्थ नहीं
(5) healthy body :: स्वस्थ शरीर
(6) healthy person :: स्वस्थ व्यक्ति
(7) being healthy :: सेहतमंद रहना
(8) healthy mind :: स्वस्थ दिमाग
(9) healthy environment :: स्वस्थ वातावरण
(10) quite healthy :: बिल्कुल स्वस्थ
1. well ::
2. health-giving ::
3. sizable ::
बड़े आकार का
4. level-headed ::
5. salubrious ::
1. ailing ::
2. ill ::
3. sick ::
4. unfit ::
5. unhealthy ::
6. unsound ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
How can we ever hope to have
a HEALTHY relationship
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
Are you basing that on
that he's got, like, a normal,
HEALTHY brain or something?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
Find some HEALTHY horses
and a few knights to guard you.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
- I'm HEALTHY enough, huh? Yeah.
- Hank, you get stronger every day.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: healthy
Meaning and definitions of healthy, translation in Hindi language for healthy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of healthy in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "healthy"
What healthy means in Hindi, healthy meaning
in Hindi, healthy definition, examples and pronunciation
of healthy in Hindi language.