सामंजस्य, समरसता, एकता, मेल, संगति, तारतम्य, तुक, ऐक्य, स्वर का मेल, स्वरैक्य, स्वर-संगतिसंवाद, मेल-मिलाप, अनरूपता
Noun(1) compatibility in opinion and action(2) the structure of music with respect to the composition and progression of chords(3) a harmonious state of things in general and of their properties (as of colors and sounds(4) agreement of opinions(5) an agreeable sound property
(1) It is, in fact, the economic system that is most in harmony with the biblical understanding of human nature and human destiny.(2) Lowry does a terrific job of breaking down each song by the mood, key, harmony and instrumentation.(3) I hope people will co-operate and understand the necessity of living in harmony with nature.(4) The self is seen as integrated mind and body as a whole but it's also seen as whole with nature, with society and everything is integrated together and that there should be harmony within that whole.(5) It has the potential to become a central feature in the promotion and determination of a more aware, inclusive and active community that lives in harmony with itself and its environment.(6) Everything fits together and you begin to see the perfection, consistency and harmony of the system.(7) The tension between his attitudes and those of his church provokes more fertile questions than does the assumed harmony .(8) The inner and outer dimension of a person must be balanced in a pleasing harmony .(9) We know that shortly after AD 150 Tatian composed a harmony of the four gospels.(10) One of the weaknesses of much pre-Classic music is the prevalence of bland diatonic harmony .(11) the note played on the fourth beat anticipates the harmony of the following bar(12) Their studies revealed lyrics that spoke of the restoration of balance in the universe and repairing the harmony between humanity and nature.(13) What unites his music for all media is his individual use of melody and harmony often with a light touch.(14) This fine combination works in harmony to produce a character endowed with common sense on the Taurus side, and the famous Libran sense of fair play and justice.(15) There will be a time, too, when comfort is provided to those who have suffered and died, when the world will be irrevocably returned to the harmony intended for it.(16) delightful cities where old and new blend in harmony
(1) in harmony :: सद्भाव में
(2) live in harmony :: समरसता में जिएं
(3) be in harmony :: सद्भाव में होना
(4) communal harmony :: सांप्रदायिक सौहार्द्र
(5) in harmony with :: के साथ सद्भाव में
(6) vowel harmony :: स्वर सद्भाव
1. euphony ::
2. balance ::
3. accord ::
4. concord ::
6. musical harmony ::
1. disproportion ::
2. disunity ::
एकता का अभाव
3. imbalance ::
harmonies, harmonization, harmony
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and live together in HARMONY
for the rest of our days?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
This isn't about
living in HARMONY.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
Together we announce a new age of HARMONY.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
I told him how difficult it is
to maintain order and HARMONY in here.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
The Harmony One was fine.
We didn't need the 1100...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
English to Hindi Dictionary: harmony
Meaning and definitions of harmony, translation in Hindi language for harmony with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of harmony in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "harmony"
What harmony means in Hindi, harmony meaning in Hindi, harmony definition, examples and pronunciation of harmony in Hindi language.