होना, घटित होना, आ पड़ना, संघटित होना, मचना, बीतना, संयोगवश होनाप्रभावित करना, संयोग से होना
- होनाहो गया थाहो रहा हैहो जाता
Verb(1) come to pass(2) happen, occur, or be the case in the course of events or by chance, Santayana(3) chance to be or do something, without intention or causation(4) come into being; become reality(5) come upon, as if by accident; meet with
(1) I did happen to see this episode.(2) I happen to be very good at what I do and I do work unpaid overtime or weekends, both when it's needed or when I just need to pretend that I'm a hard worker.(3) Five accomplished Hispanic nurses who just happen to be guys talk about the special challenges they face and the unique strengths they bring to the table.(4) So in this bill the Minister of Transport is to be held directly responsible when accidents happen .(5) that didn't happen by accident(6) what will happen to me?(7) Did anyone happen to see the alternate ending that is floating around the internet?(8) Did anyone happen to see David Letterman the other night when he was playing "Psychic Salad"?(9) In the world of chime, accidents happen and the results are stunning.(10) By the way, did you happen to ask the Canadians what they thought of their country's health care system?(11) If someone does happen to talk to you about their problems, you will use it as blackmail.(12) happen I'll go back just for a while(13) Nobody wants an accident to happen but if the present chaos continues it is inevitable.(14) I happen to think I'm doing the right thing here(15) You didn't happen to ask how far ahead it could be booked, did you?(16) Sometimes an accident may occur in circumstances in which accidents do not normally happen unless there has been negligence by someone.
(1) to happen :: होना
(2) happen to :: के साथ घटित
(3) happen again :: फिर घटना
(4) may happen :: हो सकता है
(5) cause to happen :: के कारण होना
(6) happen to be :: होना है
(7) about to happen :: होने वाला
1. occur ::
पाए जाते हैं
2. become of ::
के हो जाते हैं
3. chance ::
4. discover ::
पता चलता है
5. bechance ::
6. materialize ::
अमल में लाना
8. encounter ::
happen, happened, happening, happenings, happens
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
might not HAPPEN.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
I don't think that's
ever gonna HAPPEN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
What is about to HAPPEN
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
- ...wasn't worth getting excited about.
- Those things can still HAPPEN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
but there's something
they can't allow HAPPEN.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: happen
Meaning and definitions of happen, translation in Hindi language for happen with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of happen in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "happen"
What happen means in Hindi, happen meaning in Hindi, happen definition, examples and pronunciation of happen in Hindi language.