पीसना, कुचलना, सान देना, चोखा करना, सताना, कष्ट देनापरिश्रम के साथ अध्ययन, रटनचबाना, सान चढ़ाना
परिश्रम के साथ अध्ययन
- परिश्रम के साथ अध्ययनपिसाईgrindingsgrinds
Noun(1) an insignificant student who is ridiculed as being affected or boringly studious(2) the grade of particle fineness to which a substance is ground(3) hard monotonous routine work(4) the act of grinding to a powder or dust
Verb(1) press or grind with a crushing noise(2) make a grating or grinding sound by rubbing together(3) work hard(4) dance by rotating the pelvis in an erotically suggestive way, often while in contact with one's partner such that the dancers' legs are interlaced(5) reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading(6) created by grinding(7) shape or form by grinding
(1) The leaves splintered and crunched with a profound grind : amplified by the silence of the wood.(2) Jack knew that Angela wasn't the type of girl to grind while dancing, and he doubted whether she knew how to.(3) The slow grind of American law has produced indictments.(4) His decision to give up the daily grind was made when he took 10 weeks off in the summer of 2001 to ponder the future.(5) The brain keeps trying to compensate, the teeth grind , and the whole jaw tenses up.(6) You take a handful of each herb, put it in a mortar, and grind it to a powder.(7) You sound like a total grind . Like you never skipped a class the day after a party.(8) People grind the seed and use the powder to boil the tea.(9) only the right grind gives you all the fine flavour(10) the crunch and grind of bulldozers(11) Tenant farmers who toiled on the estate were obliged to use the mill to grind their corn.(12) The generator is a compound surface grinder used to grind curves in the surface of the lens(13) It's time to take a break from the normal grind , slow down, take it easy, and of course├ö├ç┬¬ listen to relaxing music.(14) Addicts either swallow the tablets or grind them into powder that can be inhaled or turned into liquid and injected.(15) For the chicken, using a mortar and pestle, grind garlic and salt to form a paste.(16) Some say the grind of the season will break you down mentally.
(1) to grind :: पीसना
(2) grind up :: खुश रखना
(3) daily grind :: दैनिक कार्य
(4) grind out :: पीस के बाहर निकालो
(5) grind down :: परेशान करना
(6) grind on :: पर पीसना
(7) bump and grind :: टकराव और घर्षण
(8) grind away :: पीसना
(9) grind to a halt :: अचानक रुक गया
(10) grind off :: घिसना
1. drudgery ::
2. dweeb ::
4. crush ::
5. sharpen ::
6. rub ::
7. crunch ::
8. labor ::
9. grate ::
1. blunt ::
2. dull ::
grind, grinding, grindings, grinds
English to Hindi Dictionary: grind
Meaning and definitions of grind, translation in Hindi language for grind with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of grind in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "grind"
What grind means in Hindi, grind meaning in Hindi, grind definition, examples and pronunciation of grind in Hindi language.