गाँल्फ़, गेंद और डंडे का खेलगाँल्फ़ खेलना, गेंद और डंडे का खेलनागोल्फ़
Noun(1) a game played on a large open course with 9 or 18 holes; the object is use as few strokes as possible in playing all the holes
Verb(1) play golf
(1) Unlike a lot of other sports, golf is a game that can be enjoyed well into your senior years.(2) golf shoes(3) He enjoys nothing more than going to school, playing golf and watching football games.(4) The flagstick is an important part of the game of golf and is covered by Rule 17 in the Rules of Golf.(5) In his younger years he played in Haworth Band and also played golf at Riddlesden Golf Club.(6) Nothing is more important on a golf course than golf and there is no place for cellphones!(7) Another choice is a game of golf at either of the two nearby 18-hole courses.(8) You'll be able to watch live premiership games, basketball, golf , cricket, and all sorts.(9) There are a lot of kids out there now in college golf and in high-school golf who hit the ball further than I do.(10) Following the school visit, a friendly game of golf was played at the Eastern Star Golf Club.(11) Ladies' club golf may be in decline overall, but the professional game is booming.(12) A man was playing a game of golf , and on hole 16, he hit the ball right into a field of buttercups.(13) As we tiptoed around those final two holes, the thought occurred that, truly, golf is a great game.(14) Dean looks forward to the day when he can walk out on the course and play the game of golf .(15) He was revealed to have gone off for a game of golf at a time when he should have been engaged in important government negotiations.(16) It was my first game of golf in twenty-seven months and my eldest grandson Alan aged ten was my partner.
(1) golf course :: गोल्फ कोर्स
(2) play golf :: गोल्फ खेलो
(3) golf ball :: गोल्फ की गेंद
(4) golf cart :: गोल्फ कार्ट
(5) golf bag :: गोल्फ थैला
(6) miniature golf :: गोल्फ़ का लघु रूप
(7) golf player :: गोल्फ खिलाड़ी
(8) disc golf :: डिस्क गोल्फ
(9) golf buggy :: गोल्फ गाड़ी
1. golf ::
golf, golfed, golfer, golfers, golfing, golfs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
like airports, GOLF courses...
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
When is my pawn allowed
to use the GOLF cart?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
and playing GOLF
with the Secretary of Defense.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
- I'm gonna take her to miniature GOLF.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
I'm not wearing this visor
to play women's GOLF.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
English to Hindi Dictionary: golf
Meaning and definitions of golf, translation in Hindi language for golf with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of golf in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "golf"
What golf means in Hindi, golf meaning in Hindi, golf definition, examples and pronunciation of golf in Hindi language.