फल, उपज, परिणाम, वृक्ष का फल, सस्य, संततिफल देनानतीजा
Noun(1) the ripened reproductive body of a seed plant(2) an amount of a product(3) the consequence of some effort or action
Verb(1) cause to bear fruit(2) bear fruit
(1) If you plant the seed of a sweet fruit such as an orange, it will grow as an orange tree and produce oranges.(2) The food eaten may be oysters, fresh fruit or vegetables, water, ice, or bakery products.(3) Isn't it wonderful that the fruit of the earth tastes good to us, nourishes us.(4) Make a welcoming display in your hallway with bowls of fresh fruit , candles, sweets and wreaths.(5) the journal was the first fruit of the creative partnership(6) eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables(7) she couldn't bear not to see the fruit of her womb(8) Mary is blessed among women, and blessed is the fruit of her womb.(9) I've brought along the fruit of my loins(10) As the lemurs digest the fleshy fruit , the seed is passed through their system, normally away from the parent tree.(11) The abundance of pawpaw trees, whose fruit tastes like banana custard, amplifies the tropical effect.(12) the trees fruit very early(13) The tree will fruit only in a subtropical or tropical climate where there is a distinct dry season.(14) Your word assures me that you bless the fruit of my womb and that neither myself nor my husband shall be barren.(15) Include lots of green leafy vegetables and sweet juicy fruits .(16) Have you never experienced the fruits of my rewards?
(1) fruit salad :: फलों का सलाद
(2) passion fruit :: जूनून का फल
(3) fruit juice :: फलों का रस
(4) star fruit :: स्टार फल
(5) fresh fruit :: ताजे फल
(6) fruit punch :: फलों का रस
(7) citrus fruit :: खट्टे फल
(8) fruit and vegetables :: फल और सब्जियाँ
(9) dried fruit :: सूखे फल
(10) fruit tree :: फलों का पेड़
1. reward ::
2. benefit ::
3. profit ::
4. product ::
5. return ::
6. yield ::
7. legacy ::
8. issue ::
9. result ::
10. outcome ::
11. upshot ::
12. consequence ::
13. effect ::
1. antecedent ::
2. causation ::
3. cause ::
4. occasion ::
5. reason ::
fruit, fruited, fruitful, fruiting, fruitless, fruits, fruity
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, no, it's all right. I think of my time
with Amy as a stick of Fruit Stripe gum.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
and we're surprised
when the FRUIT of their incest is rotten?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
- Hang on. I could have the FRUIT platter.
- You want the FRUIT platter?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
No problem... Fruit Loops.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
Howard, I've always thought the lemon
was an underrated FRUIT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: fruit
Meaning and definitions of fruit, translation in Hindi language for fruit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fruit in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fruit"
What fruit means in Hindi, fruit meaning in Hindi, fruit definition, examples and pronunciation of fruit in Hindi language.