भाड़ा, बोझलादनेवाला, लादूमाल का भाड़ा, भाड़े का कुल माललड़ाई करना, भाड़े पर वलाना
- भाड़ाfreightedलादनेवाला जहाज़freightingfreights
Noun(1) goods carried by a large vehicle(2) transporting goods commercially at rates cheaper than express rates(3) the charge for transporting something by common carrier
Verb(1) transport commercially as cargo(2) load with goods for transportation
(1) Ministers also believe that the Forth Rail Bridge may be being placed under too much strain because of increasing amounts of freight being carried by rail.(2) Currently, the freight was crossing the border between Nirvan and Dalach, heading north.(3) From the 1840s, railways revolutionised the speed of communication and the transport of passengers and, more gradually, freight .(4) Trucks heavily loaded with their freight often carry excess passengers on the tops of their loads.(5) Then an announcement that a freight had broken down and was blocking the approaches.(6) Two freight trains collided this morning near Kankakee, Illinois.(7) The limited use of the Sligo rail service for freight could see its viability called into question by the rail review.(8) They'll last indefinitely if they're used on the right spot on a freight .(9) 51 and 52 on the Dawkins Subdivision were mixed trains, carrying both freight and passengers.(10) When I queried the local supplier they said that their price was competitive because they had to pay taxes, freight , etc.(11) Trains all over the country, some carrying hazardous freight , were passing over cracked rails on a regular basis.(12) By the following year, the route was sufficiently developed to attract freight , a strategic service objective of B&O operations.(13) There will also be an examination of opportunities for traffic diversion including by rail, by pipeline, and the movement of freight to less congested ports outside Dublin.(14) If, as we are led to believe, there is some benefit to be obtained by continuing to allow night flights, ought we to surmise from this that the offending aircraft are simply carrying freight ?(15) a freight train(16) Many risk their lives to stow away on freight trains.
(1) freight collect :: भाड़ा संग्रह
(2) freight charges :: भाड़ा प्रभार
(3) sea freight :: समुद्री माल
(4) cost and freight :: लागत और माल ढुलाई
(5) freight train :: माल गाड़ी
(6) freight charge :: माल ढुलाई प्रभार
(7) freight costs :: माल ढुलाई की लागत
(8) freight rate :: भाड़ा दर
(9) freight forwarding :: माल भाड़ा अग्रेषण
2. transportation ::
3. shipment ::
4. freight rate ::
5. freightage ::
जहाज़ का भाड़ा
freight, freighted, freighter, freighters, freighting, freights
English to Hindi Dictionary: freight
Meaning and definitions of freight, translation in Hindi language for freight with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of freight in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "freight"
What freight means in Hindi, freight meaning in Hindi, freight definition, examples and pronunciation of freight in Hindi language.