अस्थि-भंग, भंग, भंजन, हड्डी टूटना, अंगभंगअस्थिभंगभंग करना, तड़काना, अस्थि-भंग करना
Noun(1) breaking of hard tissue such as bone(2) (geology(3) the act of cracking something
Verb(1) violate or abuse(2) interrupt, break, or destroy(3) break into pieces(4) become fractured(5) break (a bone(6) fracture a bone of
(1) ground movements could cause fracture of the pipe(2) Without goals, everyone will slip into their own direction, and fracture any sense of unity in the work that is produced.(3) That will produce stress or fatigue with an increased risk of fracture .(4) My back was broken in two places - one break and one compressed fracture .(5) a fracture of the left leg(6) It forms attractive dendrites on fracture surfaces.(7) bone density testing can predict the risk for fracture(8) Possible analogy with material fracture and/or invasive percolation can also be suspected.(9) The mineral is brittle with a conchoidal to uneven fracture .(10) Alteration of this mineral has produced an unusual abundance of vivianite coatings on fracture surfaces in the rock.(11) We have our high points but then we fracture and split.(12) Just because your ribs don't hurt when you poke them, does not mean you didn't fracture or break your ribs.(13) Today there is a wide range of therapeutic options and several safe and effective medical treatments to reduce the risk of fracture by up to 50 per cent.(14) obsidian shows a conchoidal fracture(15) There is evidence that drinking a lot of coffee - about four or more cups a day - can increase the risk of fracture .(16) As the magma in the intruding sill moves updip, the tensile stress on an intersecting fracture above the sill becomes greater, and the tensile strength of the sediments becomes less.
(1) brittle fracture :: नाजुक भंग
(2) stress fracture :: स्ट्रैस फ्रेक्चर
(3) compound fracture :: मिश्रित अस्थिभंग
(4) comminuted fracture :: विखण्डित अस्थिभंग
(5) compression fracture :: संपीड़न फ्रैक्चर
(6) hairline fracture :: बारीक रेखा सा फ्रैक्चर
2. crack ::
3. break ::
4. cracking ::
5. shift ::
6. break ::
fracture, fractured, fractures, fracturing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The interference pattern
in the FRACTURE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
that grows into a chasm.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: fracture
Meaning and definitions of fracture, translation in Hindi language for fracture with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fracture in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fracture"
What fracture means in Hindi, fracture meaning in Hindi, fracture definition, examples and pronunciation of fracture in Hindi language.