मूर्ख, मूर्ख व्यक्ति, बेवकूफ़ व्यक्ति, बेवक़ूफ़ आदमी, मूर्ख मनुष्य, मसख़रामूर्ख बनाना, ठगना, धीखा देनाअज्ञान, गाउदी
- बुद्धूमूर्ख बनायाबेवकूफ बनामूर्ख लोग
Noun(1) a person who lacks good judgment(2) a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of(3) a professional clown employed to entertain a king or nobleman in the Middle Ages
Verb(1) make a fool or dupe of(2) spend frivolously and unwisely(3) fool or hoax(4) indulge in horseplay
(1) The fool assassin had found out too much, hadn't he?(2) "You can't fool all the people all the time, " declared Lincoln.(3) It's a nice little job on the side; since I'm the picture taking fool might as well put it all together in a good package.(4) Put a microphone in the face of the fool clergy, and they will say something stupid.(5) That's a bad solution when taking out one fool will accomplish the same thing.(6) I wish that fool would just make himself disappear.(7) He's weak, an opportunistic fool for love, and finally pathetic.(8) However, the milk content of this fool makes it rich in calcium, a vital bone-building nutrient, which means that it's quite healthy if eaten in moderation.(9) However transitory the contentment is, one loves to live in a fool 's paradise.(10) You can't fool all the people, not even most of the time.(11) Of course, being the stupid fool macho man that I am, I was trying to do it alone!(12) For dessert, we ordered the rhubarb and strawberry fool , with stem ginger ice cream.(13) Moussaoui may not have a fool for a client, but that decision may prove to be a foolish one.(14) That things had changed I discovered in my usual fool way.(15) ├ö├ç├┐I say we abandon this fool cause, Roux, this is too much├ö├ç├û the man pressed.(16) I hope you didn't let last year's fake new millennium fool you.
(1) fool around :: सुस्ती में समय गंवाना
(2) like a fool :: एक मूर्ख की तरह
(3) bloody fool :: बेवकूफ़
(4) stupid fool :: मूर्ख
(5) little fool :: थोड़े बेवकूफ
(6) play the fool :: मूर्ख बनाएं
(7) make a fool :: मज़ाक बनाना
(8) make a fool of yourself :: अपने आप को मूर्ख बनाना
(9) fool out :: मूर्ख बनाया गया
1. idiot ::
2. laughingstock ::
3. jester ::
4. fall guy ::
आसानी से धोखा खानेवाला
5. sap ::
पौधों का रस
6. deceive ::
7. pretend ::
8. dupe ::
9. befool ::
10. arse around ::
चारों ओर गधा
11. frivol away ::
fool, fooled, fooling, fools
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
I expect I'll make a damn FOOL of myself.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
My bannermen think
I'm a FOOL for coming here.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
You'll act the FOOL to make them happy,
to keep them safe.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
You damned FOOL.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: fool
Meaning and definitions of fool, translation in Hindi language for fool with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fool in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fool"
What fool means in Hindi, fool meaning in Hindi, fool definition, examples and pronunciation of fool in Hindi language.