प्रशंसक, पंखा, हवा करने का यन्त्र, पंग्वा, व्यजन, बेना, नाव, किसी खेल का अनन्य अनुरागीहवा से उड़ाना, पंखा झलना, हवा नेना, अनुरागी करनाअंधभक्त
Noun(1) a device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces(2) an enthusiastic devotee of sports(3) an ardent follower and admirer
Verb(1) strike out (a batter, of a pitcher(2) make (an emotion(3) agitate the air(4) blow away or off with a current of air
(1) Firefighters had been monitoring hotspots but there were worries that increasing wind might fan the flames.(2) fan vaulting(3) His 10 strikeouts in 179 plate appearances make him the hardest to fan , by far, in the American League.(4) Amusingly, as it stirred the hot air in the room, it caused the ceiling fan to rotate slowly.(5) They select those news reports that are consistent with their preferred thinking, especially those that fan national emotions.(6) Once the car gets cool, then you can obviously switch off the air conditioner and let the fan rotate the cool air.(7) Sammy felt like whipping out a paper fan and waving it crazily in front of her face.(8) Up to 2000 m of alluvial fan and fan delta deposits of early Cretaceous age are preserved in the Coastal Cordillera.(9) When the weather turns hot, workers fan their wings at the entrance to the hive, cooling it.(10) Males continuously fan the eggs to aerate them and to prevent silt from settling on them.(11) I'm a fan of this author(12) I used my hand to fan my face, which felt ridiculously hot.(13) The only thing that everyone could hear was the sound of the ceiling fan rotating.(14) The burning gases keep the shaft turning by rotating a fan before exiting the engine.(15) Needles of light, frozen rays, shot out from her back, spreading out like a fan , with a thin light webbing in between each.(16) Anzuko was drawing a portrait of Suzume for fun while Suzume posed by lying down and holding an open fan casually.
(1) ceiling fan :: पंखा
(2) table fan :: टेबल फैन
(3) electric fan :: बिजली का पंखा
(4) exhaust fan :: निकास पंखा
(5) fan club :: प्रशंसक क्लब
(6) fan belt :: पंखे की पेटी
(7) fan out :: प्रशंसक बाहर
(8) sports fan :: खेलों का प्रशंसक
(9) be a fan of :: के प्रशंसक हो
1. ventilator ::
2. enthusiast ::
3. sports fan ::
खेलों का प्रशंसक
4. buff ::
6. intensify ::
8. winnow ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I kid, of course. Big FAN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
Hey, you guys want to read
my FAN fiction mash-up,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
Well, I'm not much of a sports FAN,
but thank you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
Dave Gibbs, huge FAN of your work.
Don't mind me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
We may have met
because you are a FAN of Star Trek,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
English to Hindi Dictionary: fan
Meaning and definitions of fan, translation in Hindi language for fan with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fan in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fan"
What fan means in Hindi, fan meaning in Hindi, fan definition, examples and pronunciation of fan in Hindi language.