निष्पक्ष, गोरा, स्वच्छ, न्यायोचित, ईमानदार, स्पष्ट, सुंदर, शुद्ध, संतोषजनक, अनुकूल, साफ़, चमकीला, प्रचुर, न्याययुक्त, सुखी, सच्चा, नम्र, गौरवपूर्ण, माकूल, मध्यम, न्याय्यमेला, प्रदर्शनी, पैंठ, भोला
Noun(1) a traveling show; having sideshows and rides and games of skill etc.(2) gathering of producers to promote business(3) a competitive exhibition of farm products(4) a sale of miscellany; often for charity
Verb(1) join so that the external surfaces blend smoothly
Adjective(1) free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception; conforming with established standards or rules(2) not excessive or extreme(3) very pleasing to the eye(4) (of a baseball(5) lacking exceptional quality or ability(6) attractively feminine(7) (of a manuscript(8) gained or earned without cheating or stealing(9) free of clouds or rain(10) (used of hair or skin
Adverb(1) in conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating(2) without favoring one party, in a fair evenhanded manner
(1) In fair weather, she could quite happily sit for hours amongst her flowers.(2) That means the rich don't get obscenely wealthy and the poor have a fair chance of good health, reasonable housing and a decent education.(3) There was a fair wind blowing now and the snow was starting to come down again.(4) As the work progressed, Marsh stalked its perimeter in fair weather or surveyed the site from the comfort of a warm room when it was raining or snowing.(5) He said the company's internal disciplinary hearings procedure have been found by the Labour Court to be fair and proper.(6) The role of government is to provide everyone with a fair chance to pursue success.(7) At Singhpora, as I sat in the booth, a tall, fair young man entered, got himself ink-marked but begged not to be forced to vote.(8) Mistry is also conducting a workshop at the trade fair , where this exhibition has been put up.(9) Colors are a bit faded, the image is a bit soft, and there is a fair amount of grain from the source elements.(10) Homemade jellies, pies and canned goods earned her ribbons at the county fair .(11) Children born in one of the industrialized countries have a fair chance of reaching an average 78 years of age.(12) Free and fair elections also include a well-informed electorate.(13) For blondes, chamomile can lighten fair hair when used as a rinse.(14) The work was said to be subject to fair weather conditions, in which case it would be carried out as soon as possible.(15) One room looked a bit like ballroom only much smaller - a fair amount of faux glitz on the walls, a decent amount of light and a trestle-tabled bar on one wall.(16) The suspect is said to be in his 50s, has a light complexion and fair hair and weighs about 185 pounds.
(1) fair play :: फेयर प्ले
(2) it is not fair :: यह उचित नहीं है
(3) fair hair :: भूरे बाल
(4) trade fair :: व्यापार मेला
(5) fair trade :: निष्पक्ष व्यापार
(6) fair skin :: गोरी त्वचा
(7) fair value :: उचित मूल्य
(8) very fair :: बहुत ही उचित
(9) fair price :: उचित मूल्य
(10) to be fair :: निष्पक्ष तौर पर
1. just ::
2. fine ::
3. favorable ::
5. pale ::
6. reasonable ::
7. middling ::
8. honest ::
9. fairish ::
10. bonny ::
11. clean ::
12. fairly ::
13. carnival ::
14. market ::
15. exhibition ::
16. bazaar ::
17. funfair ::
1. bleak ::
2. dirty ::
3. foul ::
4. nasty ::
5. overcast ::
6. rainy ::
7. raw ::
8. rough ::
9. turbulent ::
fair, fairer, fairest, fairing, fairings, fairness, fairs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That's not FAIR!
She's on bed rest.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
Always held to the notion of FAIR exchange
in all my dealings.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
And he didn't think that it was FAIR
for people to pay for electricity...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
Yeah, but to be FAIR,
he only said the part
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: fair
Meaning and definitions of fair, translation in Hindi language for fair with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fair in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fair"
What fair means in Hindi, fair meaning in Hindi, fair definition, examples and pronunciation of fair in Hindi language.