संपदा, जायदाद, इलाका, ठिकानाजागीर, रियासत, भूसंपत्ति
Noun(1) everything you own; all of your assets (whether real property or personal property(2) extensive landed property (especially in the country(3) a major social class or order of persons regarded collectively as part of the body politic of the country (especially in the United Kingdom
(1) Nearly five years ago, a two-up, two-down terrace property on the Northmoor estate could be snapped up for as little as Ôö¼├║4,000.(2) The will of Dennis Reece provided that Anna receive all of his estate on his death.(3) So if you use your property for home equity release you will not be able to leave it to your family, and will reduce the total value of your estate on your death.(4) When a person dies, their estate - including money, properties and possessions - can be a nightmare to sort out.(5) The grandparents then withdraw to another house on the family estate and cultivate their own land as long as they can.(6) After Joan's death, the estate was to be divided equally among George's grandchildren.(7) It was agreed in the event of either death the estate of the deceased would pass to the survivor.(8) If your estate exceeds Ôö¼├║255,000, is Inheritance Tax levied on the whole estate or on the amount above Ôö¼├║255,000?(9) Once a country estate house, it was built in 1810 and remained a family home until more recent times.(10) in his will, he divided his estate between his wife and daughter(11) But the fact is, these plans do equate gay liaisons with the honourable estate of matrimony.(12) The library is one of the few historical buildings on the estate and is part of our community history.(13) He had to leave Paris and eventually bought a wine estate in Kiedrich in the Rheingau.(14) However they might differ on other issues, all the reformers vigorously defended the honourable estate of matrimony.(15) The residents of the neighbouring estate , however, oppose the netting, which they argue will make them feel caged in.(16) It is the country's largest industrial estate , consisting of about 2,400 large and small industries.
(1) real estate :: रियल एस्टेट
(2) estate agent :: संपत्ति एजेंट
(3) real estate agent :: रियल एस्टेट एजेंट
(4) real estate agency :: रियल इस्टेट एजेंसी
(5) housing estate :: आवासीय संपत्ति
(6) real estate broker :: रियल एस्टेट ब्रोकर
(7) estate agency :: संपत्ति एजेंसी
(8) estate car :: संपत्ति कार
(9) real estate company :: रियल एस्टेट कंपनी
(10) real estate market :: अचल संपत्ति बाजार
1. property ::
2. plantation ::
4. demesne ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
l applied industry-standard multiplier,
added market value of your real ESTATE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
And I had to drop off some papers
for Shelly to sign for my dad's ESTATE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
It must be a 100 hectares rural ESTATE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
real ESTATE website
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
Inspector, we have a rural ESTATE.
It matches perfectly the description.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
English to Hindi Dictionary: estate
Meaning and definitions of estate, translation in Hindi language for estate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of estate in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "estate"
What estate means in Hindi, estate meaning in Hindi, estate definition, examples and pronunciation of estate in Hindi language.