संपूर्ण, समूचा, कुल, तमाम, मुकम्मल, साबित, निरापूरा, पूर्ण, सम्पूर्ण, अखंड
- संपूर्णपूरी तरह सेसंपूर्णता
Noun(1) uncastrated adult male horse
Adjective(1) constituting the full quantity or extent; complete(2) constituting the undiminished entirety; lacking nothing essential especially not damaged(3) (of leaves or petals(4) (used of domestic animals
(1) Note that this trick does not reduce the size of your file as a whole or make your entire sales content load faster.(2) For one eerily glorious moment in time, the whole entire world seemed to be completely silent.(3) Even in the case of severe damage to the entire intestinal wall, tissues seem to regenerate well.(4) I nod and look around to see broken glass covering the entire room.(5) When one scholar violates that trust, it damages the legitimacy of the entire academy.(6) One tiny mistake could take weeks to undo, a larger error could cause the entire ship irreparable damage.(7) Projecting growth over a whole century for the entire planet is just plain silly.(8) It was finally Saturday, which meant the entire group had a whole day of freedom on their hands.(9) The head teacher says that their entire budget for the whole of last year amounted to $16.(10) The fiber needs to be inspected along its entire length for damage before use.(11) This Agreement embodies the entire understanding of the Parties as it relates to the subject matter hereof.(12) This sounds like entire supposition, and I would like to know what reasoning is behind it.(13) As a result, individual lives, families, and entire cultures have been damaged by sin.(14) For an entire day, the whole village gets ready by hunting and cooking and such.(15) I am afraid that a whole country, an entire people, will be destroyed for nothing.(16) The lack of pricing power is cramping business and could end up damaging the entire economy.
(1) entire world :: पूरी दुनिया
(2) entire family :: पूरा परिवार
(3) entire day :: पूरा दिन
(4) entire row :: पूरी पंक्ति
(5) entire length :: पूरी लम्बाई
(6) entire column :: पूर्ण स्तंभ
(7) entire journey :: पूरी यात्रा
1. whole ::
पूरा का पूरा
2. intact ::
3. absolute ::
4. full ::
5. integral ::
6. stallion ::
बिना बधिया किया घोड़ा
1. diffuse ::
2. divided ::
entire, entirely, entirety
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
An ENTIRE arena, for a few
sickly creatures smaller than dogs.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
Your Grace, if you start beheading
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
He hated that
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
We locked this
ENTIRE area down.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
for having his zipper down
for the ENTIRE segment
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
English to Hindi Dictionary: entire
Meaning and definitions of entire, translation in Hindi language for entire with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of entire in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "entire"
What entire means in Hindi, entire meaning
in Hindi, entire definition, examples and pronunciation
of entire in Hindi language.