आपातकाल, आपात, आपात स्थिति, आकस्मिक घटनासंकटकाल, आपत्कालसंकटकाल का
- आपातकालीनआपात स्थिति
Noun(1) a sudden unforeseen crisis (usually involving danger(2) a state in which martial law applies(3) a brake operated by hand; usually operates by mechanical linkage
(1) survival packs were carried in case of emergency(2) The search for blood and donors would not be alien to anyone who has faced a medical emergency requiring blood transfusion.(3) In times of dire national emergency the president must exercise prerogative power.(4) What if there's a family emergency at home?(5) Should police be able to invoke emergency powers to prevent a terrorist attack, and if so, how?(6) he was rushed into emergency(7) When Sardinia and Prussia joined the war in July, the assembly declared a national emergency .(8) All sites had a typical emergency medical services response time of three to 15 minutes.(9) personal alarms for use in an emergency(10) Could not one analogously argue that the Suspension Clause authorizes suspension in times of dire national emergency ?(11) Acute pulmonary edema is a medical emergency and requires immediate care.(12) Pyloric stenosis is a medical emergency that requires immediate treatment.(13) The regiment will be ready to install the new system during emergency operations by the end of the year.(14) an emergency exit(15) History of depression or depression during pregnancy was not associated with emergency caesarean section.(16) I handled all the emergency calls and extra work.
(1) emergency room :: आपातकालीन कक्ष
(2) emergency exit :: आपातकालीन निकास
(3) emergency call :: आपातकालीन कॉल
(4) in case of emergency :: आपात्कालीन स्थिति में
(5) emergency service :: आपातकालीन सेवा
(6) emergency services :: आपातकालीन सेवाएं
(7) state of emergency :: आपातकालीन स्थिति
(8) emergency brake :: आपातकालीन गतिरोधक
(9) emergency stop :: आपातकालीन बंद
(10) emergency landing :: आपातकालीन लैंडिंग
1. urgent ::
2. reserve ::
3. crisis ::
4. emergency room ::
5. exigency ::
6. emergency brake ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh! I like their EMERGENCY room.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
...carried her to the car and drove
like a madman to the EMERGENCY room.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
Now, the apartment
has three EMERGENCY exits...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
Tamayo, I need
the Emergency Military Unit.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: emergency
Meaning and definitions of emergency, translation in Hindi language for emergency with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of emergency in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "emergency"
What emergency means in Hindi, emergency meaning in Hindi, emergency definition, examples and pronunciation of emergency in Hindi language.