अंडा, अंड, डिंब
Noun(1) animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes; especially the thin-shelled reproductive body laid by e.g. female birds(2) oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen(3) one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
Verb(1) throw eggs at(2) coat with beaten egg
(1) The last guy that sent her flowers was a motorcycle gang member, a real bad egg .(2) I had a fried goose egg for lunch.(3) an egg sandwich(4) egg and bacon(5) So even though he shows Ray as a heroin addict, philanderer and at times, generally bad egg , he can't quite bring himself to condemn the man for his actions.(6) boiled egg(7) It's a shame that one bad egg can ruin it for everyone.(8) chocolate egg(9) egg sandwich(10) He looked fresh as a daisy and was eating scrambled egg on toast off a sky blue plate.(11) The communion table is composed of a beautiful piece of Italian marble, 10 feet long, supported by two bronzed scrolls, and enriched with the honeysuckle and egg mouldings.(12) He was surprised that Alison didn't turn out to be bad egg , considering her living conditions.(13) Larval fish break open their egg with their tail and swim free.(14) he liked to boast and she would egg him on shamelessly(15) The tradition of giving a chocolate egg to mark the end of Lent dates back to the 19th century and shows little sign of waning.(16) egg and dart moulding
(1) fried egg :: तला हुआ अंडा
(2) scrambled egg :: अंडे की भुर्जी
(3) egg yolk :: अंडे की जर्दी
(4) boiled egg :: उबला अंडा
(5) poached egg :: उबला अंडा
(6) bad egg :: खराब अंडा
(7) egg roll :: अंडा रोल
(8) egg hunt :: अंडे का शिकार
(9) nest egg :: प्रलोभन
1. ovum ::
3. ball ::
egg, egged, egging, eggs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Okay, as I put the EGG on top...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
it sounds like "EGG."
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
The thought of this lovely face
cracking open like a duck EGG,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
- What happened to your EGG research?
- Oh, that was a dead end.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: egg
Meaning and definitions of egg, translation in Hindi language for egg with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of egg in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "egg"
What egg means in Hindi, egg meaning in Hindi, egg definition, examples and pronunciation of egg in Hindi language.